Devil May Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Devil May Cry 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Devil May Cry 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Perfect God Mode
2. Add Red Orbs
3. Add Blue Orbs
4. Add Purple Orbs
5. Add Gold Orbs
6. Unlimited Devil Trigger
7. Unlimited Sin Devil Trigger
8. Unlimited Royal Guard Gauge
9. Unlimited Devil Trigger Time Extension
10. Unlimited Bullet Gauge
11. Lock Devil Breaker
12. Unlimited Devil Breakers
13. Unlimited Exceed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

While this trainer has been developed to acquire the requisites on its own, there might be platform versions or single game updates where the automatic scans might fail (mostly due to compiler optimizations). If that’s the case, please notify the author or request a trainer update. That being said, this trainer should work with future updates.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/10/2019
    Started development

• 03/11/2019
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 03/11/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/02/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Devil May Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Notes:

• The Blue and Purple Orbs do not transform automatically into Vitality or Devil Trigger points. You must encounter one of either in your mission to trigger the transform. So… in the event you add those to your inventory and you don’t see anything happening, please don’t post how “it doesn’t work”. Thanks!

pls fix the purple orb it not upgrade become 4 purple orb pls fix T_T

You’re the reason my next trainers will contain lots of pop-ups and messages where you acknowledge you’ve checked the INFORMATION note respective to each option. Try again.

3 Likes

I like how there’s no SSS style option, that one in particular is more satisfying to earn XD
You just gave us the tools to make it easier :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thought someone might bring it up; glad you also answered :smiley: Couldn’t have done it better :wink:

3 Likes

The Devil May Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Now compatible with the leaked .exe :slight_smile:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

May I request a style option multiplier of IDK, 1.5? Just to get that S mission rating confirmed. Been trying to S rank some missions but I keep getting A rank despite landing some Ss and SSs. Would make using Auto result in S rank as well since some combos can only be pulled off using that and sometimes one just wanna watch explosions XD

why do you do this, do you get paid

Because he loves it. Especially breaking Unreal engine games. Damn you have to listen or see him do it. Like a toddler getting his favorite toy

2 Likes

Some people do yoga, some listen to music, Sunbeam rips games apart for relaxation.

It’s weird, i know. But Sunbeam is weirdz :grinning:

1 Like

I may as well put a post here to being he thot it was me who put that post up there lol
I think he listens to music too I have seen him post " stuff " on discord
Thanks for the awsome trainer anyhow sunbeam !

1 Like

I would say a word that starts with F, has 4 letters and it’s a plural. But heh, wouldn’t be nice to display that kind of attitude in public; even though you’d get the irony of it and smile. And besides… Discourse would censor it anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is it possible to reduce the blue orbs number on the game screen?
because I have 12/4 on my game screen.
It was originally 2/4 blue orbs from what I play through and I accidentally click numpad 2 instead of numpad 1 for red orbs.
Thanks.

No need. Find one Blue Orb in a mission, touch it and you’ll get 3 Vitality Points. The screen will now show 1/4. Sorry, can’t fix your OCD.

Thank you!

1 Like

trainer keeps closing down when i hit play for DMC 5 made sure to update and fallowed everything like normal, what do i do?

1 Like

What antivirus are you using ?
Is the game from steam ?
Other then that should work

avast and its from steam