DEVOUR Cheats and Trainer for Steam

xD same.

Can confirm that 'Undetected by Anna" still does not work.

I don’t know how, but everything’s working flawlessly for me. I mean, of course Anna/Molly are still going to hit me if I run directly into them, but all of the cheats are magically working for me now.

The DEVOUR cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze Anna cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

that weird because freeze anna not on my list. just undetected by anna

Unfreezing Anna is causing my game to crash. Happens every time. You have to unfreeze her in order to trigger the endgame cutscene, and when you do that, the game stutters and then crashes. Everything else is working great. Freezing her works fine, but unfreezing her doesn’t.

3 Likes

correct

Hello!

I would appreciate it if you add a cheat for molly such as freezing her.

Thank you

ana freeze works for molly aswell, everything works for both maps except the keys, that only works for ana, at least one the previous update

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

the game crashes after you unfreeze anna/molly could you make it so she just does no damage to you or something? or an instant calm option?

I tested it now todaz I didn’t have any crashes

The new update for Devour has Patched “Freeze Anna” and “Super Flashlight”

Changes:

Game crashes when activating freze Anna. The other cheats seem to be in working order.

4 Likes

Tried to unfreeze Anna before burning tenth goat and it crashes the game. Tried it twice first time after burning tenth goat where she is suppose to float to be burned alive and she was stuck in the attic. Tried clicking f4 but crashed the game. The second time tried unfreezing Anna before burning final goat and the game still crashed. Other cheats do in fact work its just the unfreezing causing crashes which you need her to unfreeze or she will stuck in the attic and can’t win.

1 Like

game still crashes after unfreezing anna

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

it works well now and no crashes with the un freeze. If you do asylum make sure when you toss each garbage bin down to get the rat that will be where she is frozen at before high into the ritual. I believe it is called infirmary room.

It keeps on crashing me