Disabling EAC on Warhammer Vermintide 2

Guys, here are two things to remember.

1. Make sure in the launcher settings that DirectX Version 11 is selected.
  2. When you save the launcher.config file, do “save as” and not just save. When it asks you if you want to overwrite the original file, click “yes”.

Even if i save as and overwrite is doesnt load the mods

Is DirectX 11 selected in the settings?

This mod does not work at all, I’v tried in so many different ways and using each one, then multiple to try and complete the game.

Without fail at the end of a mission it gives me an error message and gives one option only, to quit game, losing all exp and rewards.

In this mods current state it is not usable.

1 Like

@imacookie12 yes it wont save the files that I change

i accidently did not click on note pad and pressed internet explorer anyways to reverse it to change to notepad??

Right click and go to properties.

i changed it and changed it to true and now it says this DisableAntiCheat = true
LastScreenIndex = 0
ModsEnabled = false
SendCrashReports = true
ShowLauncher = true
WindowLeftPos = 432
WindowTopPos = 220

any help?

never mind i didn’t space something lol

ok so whenever i finish a mission it says something and all i can do is quit any help to get around that?

or fix

Ya read the comments thats why they are here

what do you mean

i have it on dx11 though and everything else im having the same problem as EerBen

It says EAC not running, and the game progress will not save, you can’t play with any players

I want to ask
How I Can Use Infinity / Cheat Engine / Another Trainer / etc… on warhammer vermintide 2
You cant play this Game in Steam Offline Modus because this Game need a Connection to the Internet / Steam
when you try to Start this Game in offline Modus you get a Message / Error
Can the Team (Wemod Team) create a Bypass for the EAC like the Same Bypass in Far Cry 5 or a Tutorial how to Use in the Game i dont know

Please Help

I have do all that I need to chance !
But I still can’t use cheat in the game !
Did I miss something ?

any news?

you can use the cheat but only in the modded version / modded realm
you dont get the XP , Loot , anything

3 Likes