Disabling EAC on Warhammer Vermintide 2

so having a different issue, try to start the cheats and it says " you’re unning the 32bitr version of the game, cheats intended for 64bit" how do i correct this

^ As far as my knowledge goes, that I have mostly seen with cracked games. Whereas Steam cracked games come in two flavors, x86 and x64, if available, to address the gamer’s need. If you had the game bought via Steam (if it’s on Steam), Steam would know which version to install on your end. Since you’re on Windows 10 most likely, it would’ve installed the 64-bit version by default. How close am I?

its not a cracked copy though, it was bought through steam, ii just bought it and installed it. tried to run the cheats and thats where i am currently. other than disabling the anti cheat.

Go to steam library find game right click go to properties , click beta I think been awhile but in there somewhere , can change 32 to 64

nope, nothing there other than the option to bypass the launcher window.

I have the same problem, cant use the trainer beacuse it says im running the 32 bit version :S

Can something be done?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A post was merged into an existing topic: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam