Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you, they do work. it’s just the thingies that are showing what to press disappeared i guess

It is this weird bug that’s introduced after inline hotkey editing was implemented. @frank check this out

The bug is also happening on the hack for zombie army trilogy now, i don’t think it’s the game

Maybe add all blueprints,
would be nice

Hey guys. Yesterdat I bought Dishonored 2 and when i open infinity to start the unlimited mana cheat it doesn’t work. I mean when I use powers in game the mana is not unlimited.
Please help

Did the game have an update again?

Yeah, the update just came. though I am using the beta patch, maybe that’s why the unlimited mana cheat no longer works?

I’ll download the game and test it out.

And beta will of course break the trainer, it’s different from publicly available versions (code-wise)

Yea, the Unlimted Mana no longer works.

Also, a cheat to have all blueprints would be a nice addition, but if it will slow down the update to get Mana working again don’t worry about it lol.

the game had another update today

@STN Any updates on when we can see a new version roll out?

Today.

@deadlyice22 updated

Hi,

May you add please cheats to the powers, meanning, Bend Time, Possesion, Dark vision has unlimited time for usage and also tweak the Blink power that the range of it is or unlimited or very very long like in the previous Infinity Dishonored 1 trainer.

when i use infinite health, it makes the noise but the de-activates. Can someone help?

That may be because of an update of the game @STN will you be so kind as to look into it? Tomorrow I will be able to look myself but for now I’m still downloading the game

I’ll add it to my list https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

This month is gonna be Update-February (can’t come up with a catchier name than this :P)

2 Likes

I think the name says it all :stuck_out_tongue: Nothing else you could name it ^^

The Dishonored 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed health cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!