Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

erm idk what i did since im new to infinity all my binds disappeared and idk what to press to enable cheats

Press the DEL key (delete) button of your keyboard, to restore the default cheat bindings (after clicking on each of the options).

Or better yet, do a clean re-install of the Infinity tool.

it works for me, but not the way you think. I had the same problem, then decided to just instead use the infinite mana. didn’t need infinite ammo, as I kept using powers left and right. but one day, I started a new playthrough and wanted to only use three chosen powers and bonecharms, which forced me to use the crossbow more. as soon as I tried to spend a rune to get mesmerize with Emily kaldwin, I got 99 runes instantly. I checked through my wemod remote link on my phone and noticed that the infinite runes was still off. all I had were 2 cheats activated, and that was the infinite mana, and the INFINITE AMMO. As a little experiment, I started a new game with just infinite ammo turned on. once I got 5 runes, I tried to spend it on shadowwalk. not only did I purchase the skill successfully, my rune count went to 99… and it didn’t go down until I turned infinite ammo off. That got me thinking…

“Wait, you can actually sacrifice any and all bonecharms AND bone runes and get WHALE BONES from it. Maybe… the game recognizes that the runes are not rare like in the previous installment of dishonored, as you can literally craft runes easily if you have the right skill.” I think the problem is not with the trainer really, but with the game itself (maybe not a PROBLEM, but it is something strange).

TL;DR The runes are not viewed by the game as the rare bone runes that give you powers. The game sees bone runes as ammunition instead. I know, its weird, but this is actually good news. Want infinite runes? JUST ACTIVATE INF. AMMO TO GET INF. RUNES AS WELL. DISABLE THE AMMO CHEAT TO ALSO DISABLE THE INF. RUNES CHEAT. ALSO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO ACTIVATE INF. RUNES AT ALL, JUST INF. AMMO AND YOU ARE GOLDEN. hope this helps everyone :slight_smile:

Hello, I may have found a fix (more like a freak work around TBH). The “fix” should be right above this comment. Hope what I said helps in any way. It has to do with the infinite runes cheat.

this does not work for me playing as Corvo btw soz

There was 5gb update to the game, I am updating the trainer once its finished downloading

sweet let us know when it’s ready cheers

Thanks will try pressing the delete key, i already tried re installing the infinity tool, i don’t know what a clean re-install means though

I pressed the delete key nothing happened

Its a bug only @frank can fix

The Unlimited Runes cheat is not working.

oh thanks

Any updates on when the Unlimited Runes cheat will be working again?

@deadlyice22 @Amadeus01 @FrodoFraggins99 @jaguar550 @AirborneStrangers Fixed. Try the trainer now

1 Like

Thank you! That works great.

It Works Now! Thank you so much! Now I can do an Emily playthrough!

@STN Are you planning on adding an unlimited Blink/ Far Reach distance Feature like in Dishonored 1?

http://imgur.com/wlrlEDF still doesn’t work :frowning: i don’t know which button to press

works perfectly fine for me for other games, it’s just dishonored 2

Try to see if the hot keys work. F1 Inf Health / F2 Inf Breath / F3 Inf Ammo / F4 Inf Coins / F5 Mana / F6 Easy Kills / F7 Inf Runes / F8 Invisibility / F9 Health Potions / F10 Mana Potions / Custom Jump Height CTRL + F1 Increase, CTRL + F2 decrease