Disney Dreamlight Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There’s a bug with the crops instant grow cheat, sometimes it doesnt work and makes the plant get stuck in a state where it dries out every min or so and takes its full growth time to be grown, please fix thanks!!

I am unable to claim the ‘Catch without failing’ dream light task when the Easy unlock dreamlight mod is turned on

Whats the different between Singleplayer and Multiplayer in DDLV?
Since there is no Multiplayer yet as far as i know, only the Cloud Save.

So how can i be sure that the Trainer is safe to use?

I have found that using the ‘split’ feature (while Items won’t Decrease is active) on items in your inventory makes a second stack of whatever number you chose, but the first stack stays the same. Nice little dupe cheat for anyone who needs one. You do have to have more than one of the item in your inventory, though (you can’t split one item,) and it sadly doesn’t work on clothing/furniture/motif bags. But crafting resources? FANTASTIC.

1 Like

I dont think my plant instant grow is working? I turn the cheat on before planting but I just have to water it a bunch more but still have to wait just as long for them to grow.

a pick up mod would be nice to add, when you pick up an item you get like 100 of it

2 Likes

Just tried out the movement speed mod with Update 1 with Scar, and it works. Gonna assume that the rest of the mods work too!

Can we have a Moonstone multiplier?

2 Likes

Yesss! A moonstone multiplier would be amazing <3

Will there be an update for wemod since the game updated? I can no longer launch through wemod anymore.

1 Like

It’s worked great for me for a while, but yesterday and today, they haven’t been working at all. I’ll activate them and they just won’t work.

1 Like

Except “Dreamlight won’t decrease”, none of the options are working for me (for a while now - I installed the game about 14 days ago and it was the same for me then). Would it be possible to update, please?

For the items dont decrese. Is it not suppose to work for some items? I wont for my iron but not my gems

2 Likes

Can we get a mod to change the weather? It has not rained in my game in days and I need rain to finish a quest. I know there is a difference between rain and a thunderstorm

1 Like

Need to be Updated

Is there a update for this huge update?

1 Like

While a lot of the cheats are still working, I’d say it should definitely be checked and updated. Items Don’t Decrease, for example, doesn’t seem to work on all items anymore. Additionally, I have NEVER been able to get Instant Growth to work, not since I got the game early last month. I am on the Steam version.

1 Like

I was wondering: is there a way to revert the dreamlight achievements? I’ve noticed that even though we get the dreamlight points for the achievements, the main well on the plaza doesn’t progress… I kind of wanted to see it progressing

1 Like

Needs an update!

4 Likes

please update the mods of Disney Dreamlight Valley the game was updated thanks

3 Likes