Disney Dreamlight Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello have you got an estimate date for the update trainers of this game ? cause I love to play this game with your trainers !!

1 Like

its 2nd in queue, probably safe to say monday-ish if the author has weekends off, some things still currently work for the steam version; xp multiplier, friend xp multiplier, unlimited xp, instant grow, movement speed, unlimited energy, easy unlock dreamlight, all of these still work :slight_smile: the ones ive tested that for sure dont work are money multiplier and dreamlight multiplier. the ones i havent tested are items / money / dreamlight wont decrease, and set game speed.

EDIT:
just tested items money and dreamlight wont decrease, the toggle doesnt work? though i may be misunderstanding the instructions and not doing something correctly. and the set game speed also works

1 Like

tnanks a lot for your answer !!! ^^

1 Like

for sure! Also the bar to adjust the multipliers are somewhat buggy, the values dont always stick the first time you input them, and it doesnt always transfer from wemod to the widget overlay either

1 Like
  • Items Won’t Decrease will not toggle on for Steam PC version.
2 Likes

the update fixed this issue, however any chests, where items are duplicated within, cannot be removed.

VERSION: Steam
MOD UPDATED: 19/02/2023 @ 03:34 UTC

The multiplier bars activate but the result in game does not.
Anything in the Inventory section is does not work.

I found even before mod update that the other 2 sections worked and still do :slight_smile:
I have never used the Game Speed option and cannot use Easy Unlock Dreamlight or XP Multiplier but it all stays toggled on.
Love all the work for this.

1 Like

Anyone struggling, WeMod defaults to the old version still when first loading. Open history, choose the Feb 19th 2023 version, and launch from that. They then should all work. I have it working :slight_smile:

1 Like

This person here is a Community Hero.

Is a option for increased moonstones a option? in the future atleast?

1 Like

No, moonstones are purchasable via microtransactions, and mods will never be created to interfere with something like that.

1 Like

I am unable to claim the ‘Catch without failing’ dream light task when the Easy unlock dreamlight mod is turned on?

1 Like

Can we get a item multiplier mod it’s very inconvenient having to grab every single item

hello there is a new update of the game could you update the mods please

1 Like

大佬能把修改器里面的名称改成中文的吗?还有最近游戏更新了,能更新下修改器不,有些功能不能用了

Translations are done by our community. If someone who fluently speaks both languages would like to translate the mods they can do so here: Crowdin Enterprise

能把修改器更新一下吗?有些功能不能用了

主要是修改器里面的英文很多不认识要去网上查翻译,所以看能不能修改器里面尽量用中文,我只是提个小小的建议

looking forward to the update since nothing in the inventory section is working…

1 Like

Trainer definitely needs an update. Most things broke sort of how they did when update 3 came out.