Disney Dreamlight Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Disney Dreamlight Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi, Im having issues with the inventory and stats section.
( Inventory ) I cant switch anything on, it just goes back to off.
( Stats ) It doesnt take affect in my game at all.

1 Like

The instant grow tab isn’t working. Nothing happens when it’s turned on. Also items don’t decrease isn’t working. It turns itself off and the split function only works normally. Is there something that we need to do as it seems as if the mod hasn’t been updated yet?

It is now working. I don’t know what happened. Maybe it was just slow to update. All is well.

Items won’t decrease mod is broken. It still uses all my items

1 Like

I got mine working by completely shutting off the WeMod app (not closing it to tray) and restarting it. Once restarted, everything was working.

I was wondering if we could get a mod that allows more items to be used in the game. To overcome the 600 and 3000 cap the game has. Like an unlimited item limit?

I was wondering if there was any way to get a cheat similar to the dreamlight/items/money doesnt decrease. This one would apply to the moonstones though. I know that this is a chance for Disney to get some kind of in-game transactions, so people would still have to buy or save up enough moonstones to afford what they want, but with this code they wouldnt go down any. Allowing people to avoid having to constantly pay out of the pocket for virtual currency for in-game items.

Easy Unlock Dreamlight has locked ‘Catch without failing’ at 99.9M/50 but I cannot click to claim it nor progress manually with the mod disabled.

1 Like

can we get something to remove order day limit on scrooge shop?

2 Likes

So my game is messing up when i use the mods i have a friend who says the same thing we cant open up menu open up boxes etc I have to ctrl alt delete and close game thru task manager anyone else having this issue

This is an amazing trainer. Great job!

The biggest thing would be a Scrooge Store All furniture unlocker, or like have new content every time you go in the shop

1 Like

You just mentioned that there is no multiplayer yet, so DDLV is single-player. However, if you time travel by changing your device’s time or even open a blue chest when your local save is out of sync with the cloud save, the game’s anti-cheat mechanism might trigger. I learned this on their Discord channel. So, be mindful of what you use the trainer for in the game. Why they are so hard on time traveling is unknown to me and seems ridiculous. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The 7 June 2023 update is supposed to (nearly) double the limit on certain platforms. Maybe the update will help in the meantime?

hello could you update the MODS for the new game update 5 coming this afternoon ? thanks a lot

Not every game update needs a trainer update. The testers will test the game when there’s a new update, and if they determine that the trainer is fine with the new update, the trainer won’t be updated.

1 Like

“Crops Instant Grow” seems to be broken with the new update.

I have it OFF but when I plant new seeds and water them, they grow instantly.

Easy Unlock Dreamlight has locked ‘Catch without failing’ at 99.9M/50 but I cannot click to claim it nor progress manually with the mod disabled.

Requested cheats:
Unlock all furniture
Unlock all clothes
Infinite furniture placement (if I have 1 chair, I can place as many as i’d like)

2 Likes

Sometimes the “items won’t decrease” cheat affects craft/cook/use or give during a quest (so I still have some quest items I have no more use for), sometimes it doesn’t (so I better clone my stuff before I start crafting). That’s just weird.

Anyway I’ve seen somewhere else a mod to affect Scrooge store’s refresh timer but I still have to figure out how to install said mod so until then, maybe you can find out how to do that? (edit: I really can’t make it work so my hopes are on you… and idk if that parameter affects critters but if it doesn’t, that too)

Also yeah, lots of furnitures and clothes are probably in the game’s library, but not available (like when they’re part of an event), so an “unlock all” cheat would be great.

edit: also sometimes my speed is increased even though I didn’t ask for that. I can’t turn that off.

1 Like