Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Definitive) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New update came out today, cheats don’t work. At least specifically for me, the infinite gold cheat. To specify, it shows me having 20K gold, but when I balance the offer, it only gives whatever gold I have in my inventory, in my case, only 762 gold.

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The trainer is no longer working for infinite gold. It seems to work for the merchants but when I try it keeps having me spend gold.

unlimited source points is not working, it says i have 999 source points but it doesn’t cast spells, it only shows half of the animation and that’s it ,nothing happens after that.

2 Likes

Unlimited gold works for me in a different way, Doesn’t change what’s in my pockets but I find stacks of 9999 when looting. Happy with this

Unlimited Source points seems a little off for me, It does set my source points to 999 but as reported by @HiruzenSama it doesn’t actually cast the spell and quits half way through the animation.

Other than that I have no problems with this, works great!

Hello, its been a week since Unlimited Source Points cheat was working, now it doesnt. Im playing on definitive option on wemod app. Every other cheat option works, except Unlimited Source Points cheat. Can some1 plz fix that?

2 Likes

the Infinite source only ups the source points in character sheet but not the actual source point required to a source cast skill. It will do a short animation about to cast a skill but it will be cut short and not actually cast a the skill.

4 Likes

the only thing working is the unlimited carry weight and money

The source points don’t work. After getting unlimited the spell does a short animation and doesn’t do anything.

4 Likes

Unlimited Source Points does not work correctly. While it does indeed show that I have source… the game itself does not recognize the points being spent to cause the effect of source spells. Using the SP’s in a spell such as bless will cause the animation to take place but it will have no effect. It seems the game is requiring SP to be spent and that is not happening while the trainer is active. Even after turning the training option off the game does not recognize SP being spent. Only collecting source via the usual means seems to work.

2 Likes

not sure what happaned, but computer isnt picking up the game at all lol. gotta reinstall it despite the fact its still on my pc? was literally just playing it.

Wemod unable to locate the game

1 Like

man please fix the source points. I know this game barely gets played but you cant request it you cant boost it and you guys really make it tough to get older games like this an update. please fix it

1 Like

Wemod dosent seem to work, ill click play game then the games launcher will pop up asking to choose the original or definitive version. after choosing the game will launch but wemod will say failed to find the game

Try launching the game from Steam then alt-tab and click play once it has loaded.

the problem isn’t to launch the game. the problem is to activate the cheats

What issue are you having? I’ve just tried out the trainer and all of the cheats activated fine for me.

Unlimited Gold has completely stopped working for me

1 Like

source points needs fixing, doesnt actually use the magic but plays the animation

4 Likes

The infinite gold will give me 99999 gold when finding any gold, in any chest, which seems fine.
The only thing that’s not working is the infinite source. It shows like if I have it (Bless is enabled). I can use a spell, but nothing happens. Nothing is getting blessed, for example

1 Like