Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Definitive) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Divinity: Original Sin 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Action Points
3. Instant Ability Cool Down
4. Fast Kill
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Weight
8. Mega Exp
9. Unlimited Source Points
10. Unlimited Attribute Points
11. Unlimited Combat Points
12. Unlimited Civil Points
13. Unlimited Talent Points
14. Unlimited Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/20/2018
    Started development

• 09/20/2018
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 04/11/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/13/2019
    Instant Ability Cool Down cheat added
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Combat Points cheat added
    Unlimited Civil Points cheat added
    Unlimited Durability cheat added

• 09/06/2019

• 10/14/2019

• 11/08/2019

• 08/17/2020

• 04/10/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Hello. I started using this trainer recently and there seems to be an issue with 2 of the options, one with unlimited civil points and the other unlimited source points. Neither of these two options seems to work, but others work fine. Any help would be appreciated.
EDIT: After trying again I realized that unlimited source points kind of works? It shows I have 999 source points out of 3 but when I want to cast a spell or ability that costs any source point it starts the animation but then doesn’t do anything. If I gain source points myself (even tho I already have 999) then I can cast a spell but again after that when the points I gained are over that 999 means nothing and I can’t do anything again.

5 Likes

Haven’t tested the other options very well yet, but the Unlimited Money option have stopped working since the last update.

Edit: Yep, I’ve tested the other options and Unlimited Attribute, Combat, Civil and Talent have also stopped working.

Changes:

2 Likes

Unlimited Gold has completely stopped working for me.

Changes:

It seems the unlimited source points option doesn’t quite work. It does give unlimited points, however the game seems to have trouble actually using source skills with the option enabled. For example bless someone, you’ll go through the animation but never quite finish the spell.

1 Like

Unlimited health, AP points, and all form of skill points do not work… At least not in co-op, like it used to

These trainers are ment to be played in singleplayer only. Not for co-op so we wont fix this if any of the options don’t work for co-op sorry

Unlimited source points doesn’t work, when u get back to zero source points u can cast the skills and it plays the animation but it doesn’t do anything

unlimited money and source points seems to not work :frowning:

Does this work for multiplayer?

Trainers are not ment to play in multiplayer and risk the chance of getting banned. We dont condone using them plus ruins it for other players
But do they work ? They mite

So i have a question. I recently started playing this game and the first time I launched the wemod trainer the game instantly crashed on launch up. Eventually I got it to work but the next day it started crashing again. Due to this it completely broke my game. Is there any fix for this. I have all the drivers up to date btw.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You’re not going to like my next sentence, but it needs to be said I’m afraid.
The vast majority of crashes are user-sided.

To save me having to re-write a post I wrote recently, see this link for more information: Game crash total war warhammer (steam)

gottta be honest here none of the stuff you put apply to me. but it works if I validate my files like twenty times

Ars you using the most up to date definitive version of the game ?
Can try and start the game from steam first then after game has started can alt tab out THEN press the play button in wemod

Does it works ?

Almost everything works except unlimited Source points and Instant Ability Cooldown doesn’t seem to work.

Also @masterjohn2 I’d advise to press the Play button after you started the game. (Prefferable in the main menu or when in game.)

1 Like