Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Definitive) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After using “4. Fast Kill” almost every NPC that wasn’t a max HP (Meistr for example) would be instantly dead when I loaded the map. This makes the fast kill unusable as I am locked out of many options.

Do these cheats work in local coop? (multiplayer)

infinite source is broken. cant cast spells as they dont work with this enabled. please update

4 Likes

F5/Money Cheat is not working anymore

Oddly enough, money cheat still works albeit in a completely different way right now. Instead of making your money or the merchant’s money infinite, it makes any money spawned in containers that you loot become 9999. Wish it was 99999 instead, since a stack definitely can have that capacity, but go loot a few containers with the cheat on and before long you should have a decent chunk of change.

2 Likes

nearly all the cheats have stopped working pls update

2 Likes

If anything, can you pls get the Unlimited Money option working again?

2 Likes

Hi, I really hope this gets another update, because when I use source points, the source spells are not working… I tried the spells without Wemod and they worked, so it is the trainer that’s bugging it, Regards.

2 Likes

in my own sever eve work fine but when i join my friend server nothing work and i know that my freind isnt using any anti cheat so i think the game have anti cheat built in so we cant use any of the mods in another server.
can’t we do sth to use cheat in others server ?

Unlimited gold is not working.

1 Like

Same here. The Source Points dutifully increase to 999, but when casting, there is no discernible effect unless you gain Source in the usual ways.

Other than that, I am more than happy with the cheats and I appreciate the effort the devs put in all these cheats.

1 Like

Ditto to Unl money and Unl Source not working.
Unl Money works when you loot a container with gold. You will be given 9,999 gold.

Please note that you should go into options and remove F10 from the screenshot prep setting before using unlimited attribute points…

Hello, fabulous people. Just wanted to chime in that the Unlimited Source isn’t working for me either (steam, definitive edition). The animations show like the spell is going to work, but it just sort of fizzles at the end with no results. I do see the three Source Point dots though.

Quick edit, in case it matters: I use WeMod on PC.

Unlimited source is broken, as said above. Just adding my comment in hopes this gets an update. Thanks guys

1 Like

Hi do not know if it is normal but for me the Instant Ability Cooldown doesn’t work in a combat.

was checking to see if this was going to be updated

any chance we could get infinite wand charges?
also, while the infinite source is broke, we can still use infinite items and consume source orbs when we need to

1 Like

I would love and update for this as well.:ok_hand:

awesome i can finally give this a go thanks to the update