DOOM 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That message doesn’t matter. Just click yes. It sounds like there was another large update though and not much is going to work until STN can get the tool updated.

Nope, you aren’t doing anything wrong. That error simply points out that the current version of your game isn’t fully compatible with the Trainer.

You just need to wait for the Trainer Author/developer to update the Trainer, to match it with the latest version, as STEAM has updated DOOM recently.

For the time being, you can just ignore the error, and then test each cheat option separately, to see which options are actually working. Btw, even I’m getting this exact same error.

The trainer needs an update.

Damn, looks like the Game just got yet another update, though I think it’s only 160 MB in size, but this really gets frustrating every time you want to play it in Offline mode.

Thanks to DENUVO DRM ! :rolling_eyes:

@venligsuporter I check every thread, at least those concerning my trainers so i saw your post. I reverted your deleted post because you just PMed me that same thing which you deleted and i think it will help everyone if i answer here than privately.

The game changed completely so it’s not just updating the trainer but making a new one from scratch. It’s in my to-do list after no man’s sky.

3 Likes

I think this game got yet another small update/patch yesterday, via STEAM…

1 Like

Was it not meant that we should have a new doom trainer?
I said that after the triner had made for No Man’s Sky Trainer,
will make it to doom.
But now has made several trainers, and I do not understand?
Or are there problems with making doom trainer.

2 Likes

Yes it is in my list but i was really swamped with work especially with No Man’s Sky and other trainers requiring updates.

The game requires a completely new trainer from scratch for this game right now because of the vulkan api so it’s not just updating but making a new trainer. I will get it done this week though along with fallout 4

2 Likes

Hey STN, just wanted to thank you for all the trainers I’ve used from you. I can’t wait for the DOOM trainer to be updated since only Inf Ammo works as far as I know.

2 Likes

in was never, made the doom trainer.
Will there even a new doom trainer, or do you find someone else to doom.

LOL

I know, i am sorry. I will work on it today :slight_smile: I can’t promise all the options will be back because it will be making a new trainer(dx12 version of game is completely different than dx11) but i will get the most important ones done.

Doom did not run DX11, or Dx12.
Doom run Vulkan, or OpenGL 4.5.

New update out today. I wonder if it will mess with the trainer.

@STN

Any ETA on update ?

Which version do i update it for ? DX11 or this vulkan thing?. it seems like if i do one or the other, some people will still complain :S

It’s either for the OpenGL or VULKAN API, but not directly related to the DirectX version. Anyways, kindly check your PM as well.

EDIT:

I think OpenGL might be more suited, if the trainer really needs an update.

Because, VULKAN API was just implemented via a patch, after the game’s release, and given that VULKAN offers performance gain mostly on AMD GPUs, it would be unwise to look into this API, as of now.

I think the default OpenGL API might suit both the crowds in general, owners of both Nvidia and AMD video cards, IMO.

Btw, sadly VULKAN API is not fully backwards compatible, with previous OpenGL versions, so we need to code the trainer from scratch.

Edit 2:

Damn, this game got yet another patch/update…

You can then just make the trailer, to both of them.
I have found someone who has made a triner who both work for OpenGL and Vulkan.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I’ll try.

PS: Sorry about the mess, just having a bad day. I cleaned up my mess…sorries

Now most cheats of DOOM 2016 trainer dont work

It works, but only the infinite ammo, praetor points, increase speed and jump, decrease speed and jump, float up, float down, save location and teleport. My only question is, when are you going to re-update it so that all of them work, or are you doing that now?

Hey, i just purchased the diamond to be able to mod Doom but i see it doesnt work. Are you guys updating it? And by the way, this is the coolest game app ive seen. Great idea to place all trainers in one spot. Easy to manage. Instead of searching the internet for mods. Love it!

1 Like