Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Origin

You only have to disable Unlimited gold and unlimited potions before handing in research. it says so next to both cheats. look for the little ‘!’ next to the cheat and hover over with you mouse and it will tell you.

The Perks is broken I think. I got it to work for one playthrough but it doesn’t work any more in the second. The perks remained at zero despite my completing missions, war table stuff so I’m worried. The alternative to get some perk points is to wait to get to Skyhold and buy the points from a vendor which I hope will work.

Does the Origin version work with the new EA launcher? or are we going to need a new set of mods for that?

@Ravenfyre this is now an issue since EA is forcing us to uninstall Origin and switch to the EAplay app

2 Likes

Might need an update

1 Like

i’ve run into an issue where (dlc files) seem to be missing. a link has been posted in this comment in case anyone else runs into this issue and thinks it may be a WeMod problem.

I’ve run into the same issue, about to test that and will edit with my results.

However, I would just like to mention that I’ve tested everything except the teleport cheats and they seem like they’re working for the game pass / EA Play version at the moment. I was having an issue where the One-hit kills seemed to cause the game to lose connection to DA Keep but if you’re using the above fix you should be disconnected anyway :slight_smile:

As you are a wonderfully talented dev can I ask a biggie and ask for a jump height cheat? For the life of me I cannot get the shard atop a large pillar of rock in Lady Shayna’s vally in the Hinterlands? You would gain my utmost admiration

trainer does not work anymore needs to update and remove from wemod

fGreat list, I haven’t tested it yet, and I know this is super old, but it’d be super neat if this could be updated to include instant war table completion, I’ve played this game like 15 times unmodded, and only recently started actually modding it, I know I can install the mod on my own and use it, but since beginning to use this trainer, it’d be really neat to have that one added. I would literally only want it to insta complete the 55 and 45hr table missions. They’re the most obnoxious.

Trainer works fine, even with a fully modded game.