Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Dragon Age Inquisition
This is the official discussion topic of the Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Focus
4. Unlimited Barrier
5. No Skills Cooldown
6. One-Hit Kills
7. Unlimited Potion
8. Unlimited Weight
9. Unlimited Gold
10. Unlimited Power Points
11. Unlimited Inquisition Perks
12. Unlimited Influence
13. Unlimited Skill Points
14. Unlimited XP
15. Save Location
16. Teleport
17. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/30/2018
    Started development

• 12/30/2018
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

thank you so much stingerr, been waiting for the mods! gonna try this.

1 Like

Thank you for this, adding unlimited items would be great

3 Likes

Thank you for making this.

1 Like

DAI crashes when cheat is active and handing in monster research.

I’d personally prefer to have the ability add Skill Points rather than have unlimited ones, but it’s not that big of a deal.

what about 0 barrier decay unlimited stacks and store items and 1 crafting mat among others till then im runing them both and id rather not some of witch show on this table

just a edit how about acess to the advance classes

Amazing job! Still works as of 2020. I dont know how easy it would be to create a cheat to get infinite items/crafting? No big deal, I was just curious.

Works great, even in Private Offline multiplayer. Only problem I have is that when using One-Hit Kills, it 1HPs everything and totally nerfs the experience gains. An external Trainer doesn’t have this issue, though its Instant Cooldowns doesn’t work. So I have to use them both to be able to God through everything AND still get XP. If possible, was wondering if this could be fixed at all. If not, no biggy. Just curiosity.

Thanks for your time in advance STiNGERR.

1 Like

im not sure what the issue is, but my game keeps crashing. i just got to the storm coast. it even froze my entire computer? it was working just fine before.

I have the same issue… What’s the workaround? Is it enough to disable all the active cheats, or do you have to save, re-run the game without WeMod active, hand in, then save, re-run the game with WeMod?

I just tried the game with WeMod active but no cheats activated, and was able to hand in research… guess I’ll have to remember to deactivate everything before handing in, which is ok since it’s a safe place… :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does the teleportation cheat work? When i use my teleportation hotkey i get a short loading screen and just appear in the same spot.
Great trainer! Thanks!

when I have the infinite potions code on and sell 1 thing (valuables or crafting material) it suddenly bumps up to 99. so that is an easy way to kinda get infinite crafting material. I do suggest you test it first with some valuable you want to trash tho just in case.
And there are some items that barely go up or not at all. those are the special ones with the lil heart? icon in front of them. (if i recall correctly)

Instead of one hit kill, for multiplayer having a bigger HP is better, if there’s a cheat to make monsters have more HP, that would be better than one hit kill, since we already use mod for 1kk damage

Wemod Trainers are not designed to be used in multiplayer in any capacity.
If you do so you do at your own risk.

Thanks for the trainer!!
I think back when I played all those 500 hours without cheats lol
Being an adult sucks…

Hi, I cannot make the ability cheat work, it’s the one with powerpoints right?

so, this trainer for original origin version, is still working fine 100% today ??

test it out.