Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi Modders. Your work is appreciated!
Wondering if there was a way to code in unlimited resources so there isn’t as much grinding. Or an option to turn unlimited individual resource types on and off (i.e., plants, stone, blueprints, etc.).

1 Like

I’m pretty new here; anyone recently played this and can confirm the unlimited mana and skill cooldown options works? It has three options for loading up: PC, Steam, and Origin, and for the PC loadup the mana doesn’t work, and I was really wanting to sling spells around recklessly. I’m willing to buy it on Steam if the code will work, but I’d like someone to confirm it for me if they can?

Any chance of a xbox version coming out?

Is there a no wait time at war table cheat?

1 Like

I might be the only one still using this, but will there be a release for us to launch from EA? They’ve moved from Origin to EA and I can’t even get it to launch from Steam or Origin.

Super late reply, but just in case. Yes, it would work, but I don’t recommend it. Steam moved it’s DA:I launch to Origin, but Origin is moving to EA. 90% of people can’t even get DAI to launch via steam anymore. So there’s a chance you get it through Steam, but can’t play the game at all (like me). I’ve done all the steps the forums have said.

Also note, as of right now, there’s no version of WeMod for DAI to launch from EA.

infinite items cheat ?

I’ve seen some people say that you get unlimited crafting materials while using the gold or potions cheats, but I can’t seem to get that to activate. I have both of those cheats active, but when I go to the potions crafting/upgrade tables or the weapons/armor crafting tables, even after crafting an item, I have just the same amount as before, minus whatever I just spent.
Am I missing something here? Is there any possibility of actually getting a dedicated cheat for this, possibly including the additional types added in Jaws of Hakkon? Veil Quartz is my favorite component for staves.

not sure why but unlimited gold doesn’t work.

gotta spend gold for it to work

Hi, i use trainer for dragon age inquisition but “super speed” not work pls its possible to fix it

Don’t know if anyone can help with this, but I play Dragon Age: Inquisition on Steam and everything was moving along great until I reach Skyhold. After that, every time I engage in a battle of any kind I get a minute or so into it (sometimes less) and the game crashes back to the main menu. Typically I get a message stating that I lost my connection, but I never play multiplayer or online. Has anyone else encountered this and can anyone help?

I would like to get the XP and skills point back. Would be nice to be max level fast and have lots of skills. Any know why it they removed?

perform all the war table missions that you want. after that, alt-tab out of the game, then right click on the date/time on your windows bar, select adjust time/date, unclick set time automatically, then click the change button under change time/date manually. then simply switch the date to 1 day later. alt tab back into the game and you’ll see all the missions are now completed. the game runs the completion time off the windows internal date/time.

i wish for a damage multiplier, as for some boss will bugged and not die after using on-hit kills.

I know this game is pretty aged rn, but it’d be nice if someone can add “Teleport to Waypoint”. The current teleport features, is from a saved current location.

Cheers!

You are meant to save location first, then teleport, so save location each time you teleport.

I know that…im just saying a feature to teleport to a waypoint.

does it work for the goty version from steam?

I used the unlimited experience cheat. And then later on when i recruited sera none of her abilities would show up. Any fix?

I used the unlimited experience cheat early on in the game. And then later on when i recruited sera none of her abilities would show up. Any fix?