Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dragon Age Inquisition
This is the official discussion topic of the Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Focus
4. Unlimited Barrier
5. No Skills Cooldown
6. Unlimited Potion
7. Unlimited Weight
8. Unlimited Gold
9. Unlimited Power Points
10. Unlimited Inquisition Perks
11. Unlimited Influence
12. Unlimited Skill Points
13. Unlimited XP
14. One-Hit Kills
15. Save Location
16. Teleport
17. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/24/2020
    Started development

• 06/24/2020
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Dragon Age Inquisition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hi modders, I was just wondering if there was anyway of creating a mod to gain faster XP in Dragon Age Inquistion?
And or to show the full map as when you enter a new area so you dont have to go exploring as much?

Hey STiNGERR, I’m an inquisition multiplayer guy. Just wondering if you had any idea of how to alter damage so that the xp isn’t so reduced, i understand your mod might not be intended for multiplayer, although i have seen some players on multiplayer using hacks to alter damage and getting 20-30 items per run and its crazy do you have any idea if this is possible to achieve through a trainer?.

We do not and will not provide tools, tips or advice for multiplayer cheating. Doing so would be the end of WeMod due to being sued into bankruptcy by major game developers.

See: Dragon age inquisition multiplayer trainer.

2 Likes

Mana doesnt seem to work for me and by carry weight im guessing it means inventory size? Which also doesnt work

How does the teleport work

2 Likes

unlimited skill points stop working at some point went to go work on making a build notice skills points were at 27 or 28 were going down instead of staying. can this be fixed please

So quick stupid question. How do i get thi to work? I own it on steam but it makes me use origin to play it. the steam cheats say it’s the 32 bit and not the 64 bit and it doesnt register it being an origin title

Hello, I don’t know if it does to anyone else; but when I use Unlimited Health, Unlimited Mana, Unlimited Barrier, No Skills Cooldown and One-Hit Kills at the same time it bug in the inventory. When I want to change the weapon or armor or accessory on one of my 3 other characters, its level drops to 1. It was before skyhold, I tested after it seems that it does not finally do it anymore I hope. If someone has already had this, has he found a solution, because it also blocks the level advancement.

edit : After checking it does it too, but on its own (skyhold). Without change of weapon, armor or accessories.

How does Teleport work exactly?

some combination of one or more of unlimited money/carry/potions causes handing in materials to minverve to crash the game.

if you use num.6 to have unlimited potion you also get unlimited crafting materials.

F.Y.I. If you are using WeMod along with other mods from Nexus, please be careful. Some do conflict with each other. Like the Inventory Perk, it conflicts with the WeMod’s Infinite Inventory, causes it to show a negative amount in your inventory. So, watch out. Thought to give everyone a fair warning.

1 Like

Only one bug that bothers me. Having cheats on when turning in research crashes the game. It’s easy to work around, literally just turn them off, turn in the good ■■■■, then turn them back on, but sometimes I’ll forget to turn them off and then I get sent straight to the ■■■■■■■ shadow realm, so that’s a wee bit annoying. Other than that, ■■■■’s going grand.

Did you ever find out how to teleport? Cause atm im struggling with it xD

Yo man did you ever find out how the tepeport works?. Cause atm im struggling with it xD

Has anyone figured out how to use the teleport function in DAI? I’ve tried multiple things but can’t get it working.

Apologies If I’m one of the many people that already asked this but before the updates, I remember that there was also an “Unlimited Materials” cheat. Except now it is gone. What happened to it?

2 Likes

Good mod, everything works fine but it bugs the heck out of the game though. Also why would you need to make everything “unlimited” ? what if I want a specific amount of something? You could’ve provided with that option with a slider feature.