Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer

Hey, any chance of an update? Thanks!

Doesn’t seem to be working with mine. the gold worked at first but has since stopped. Also has been making my game crash as well. I have the standard version on Origin. Can we get an update for this please?

Since the update can not find the game ??? And please add a XP cheat

1 Like

In the Dragon Age Inquisition Mod i found some cheats to be working, for example the cooldown cheat or infinte health, but others like infinite mana don’t. Can somebody please look into this and tell me if thats a bug for me or an actual mistake. Thank you

@unknown_v2 have you given up on updating this trainer? can we please get fixes on the inquisition perks and influence points, also an add skill points mod would be nice :slight_smile:

Edit: The inquisition perks work if you set the number in the trainer then earn influence in game after setting the number. The perks on the bottom of the screen should update

Just downloaded the new Wemod client, and now the unlimited carry weight isn’t working…

can’t get the unlimited crafting items to work. I went to the black market bought one of each item and when I go to the undercroft to craft weapons items are still in red and will not let me add them to craft weapons or armor.

Same here none of the WeMod mods for dai are working even with the update the game keeps crashing every time I put on a mod please help

are this trainer it is for origin version too ??

Hey @123radio.

The Origin version trainer is here: Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Origin. You’d be able to find it by typing the name of the game in the search bar in the top-right of the forum. :slight_smile:

WeMod will automatically detect which game version you have installed on your PC and direct you to the correct trainer to use, as long as the game is legit as opposed to cracked, which we do not support.

Fix this game crash and few others that wemod made crash … is to turn of Antialias…

Welcome to the community @Feragor. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you had a crashing issue.
However, since trainers don’t actually touch the game in any way (they just inject values into your PC’s RAM), I’m struggling to see how WeMod can conflict with the anti-aliasing setting to cause a crash.
All anti-aliasing does is makes the edges of graphics on the screen look smoother and less jagged. Of course this means that the hardware requirements needed to run the game smoothly increase slightly.

It’s more likely that your PC either doesn’t meet the higher required specs for the game to have high graphic settings on or your GPU is outdated. WeMod and anti-aliasing are like a lion and a paperclip, they couldn’t possibly be any less related. :slight_smile:

Most of this trainer refuses to work for me. Unlimited Influence crashes the game, adding Influence does nothing, Infinite Resources and Potions crashes the game when turning in items to the research table, adding Power does nothing, Unlimited Mana does nothing, adding Inquistion Perks does nothing, in fact nothing works or crashes the game with the exception of Unlimited Gold, Unlimited Health, Unlimited Power, Unlimited Barrier, Unlimited Focus, and One Hit Kills.

Hi guys. I was just having trouble turning in research.
Everytime I go to turn it in it shuts down the game.
Only when the official trainer is active.

Also the Origin trainer completely messes up the game for me. The characters glitch out all the time.
Is there something I could do to repair this?

Hello, not all the trainer works and what interested me the most was mana, can you help me with that? Does anyone follow up on this topic? because I see that there are many similar comments unanswered.

2 Likes

The unlimited xp is only giving me 1 skill point when I level up to lvl 27

@unknown_v2 can you process an update for this game? It seems too many are asking for such and either the game crashes with too many mods activated or the mods just simply dont work at all. Seems there are a consistent number of the same issue and no resolution. I am clearly not understanding how nothing has been done to resolve the issue. Maybe it is possible to have another creator take over and fix the issues. We kinda pay for working products not broken ones and this seems to be an abandoned mod option

If you check his profile by clicking their name, you’ll see his last login was March 2019. :slight_smile:
He is no longer an active contributor to the WeMod community.

1 Like

I know. I saw that. WeMod might want to consider putting another creator on the task

I got Inquisition Perks to work by setting an amount and entering the war room (already at max influence level of 20). Wish there was a skill points one, though, to give a specific amount of points. I could use the infinite option on the Steam version, but then it leaves lots of excess points and I don’t want to have little level-up arrows on my character icons for the rest of the game.
Similar to what I’ve seen from others, the infinite crafting items cheat doesn’t seem to work no matter what I do. In a game that seems to have a finite amount of top-tier materials, that’s a real shame, especially with how much material costs are for crafting armor and weapons.