Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer

@unknown_v2 will we see a trainer for the other two dragon age games?

I can work on them if requested, Iā€™m finishing up another trainer at the moment. Then I will update this one and see about those other games.

alright, that would be great I want to play through all 3 iin order again

The Unlimited Health Potions option also gives you unlimited crafting items. You can use that. Iā€™ll update the trainer.

Oh ok wish I knew that, Thanks

The Dragon Age Inquisition trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and update,

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

If people want to check what version of the game they haveā€¦ they can do so by going to Update\Patch and opening package.mft. It should say something like [quote]Name patch
Authoritative
Version 12
[/quote]
Thereā€™s also a file in __Installer named installerdata.xml with a line like [quote]gameVersion version=ā€œ1.0.0.12ā€ [/quote]. Version 12 is the latest patch. The GOTY edition might be version 11 if itā€™s the CPY release.

The unlimited carry weight still isnā€™t working for me. Here is a save if you need it.Save.rar (853.3 KB)

Unlimited mana does not work for me

yep almost aug 1 2016 and still mana and carry weight donā€™t work is it just gonna be fixed in infinity 2.0

Donā€™t know about managing but carryweight does work
@Aramus you need to activate it and buy an inventory upgrade (that is how I got it to work)

F11 always makes the game crash for me.

Howdy! Just wanted to mention that the unlimited mana does not work. In addition, is there a way to disable the one-hit kill after you activate it? There are some parts in the game where scripted boss fights require you to actually fight the boss through waves and the one hit kill sort of breaks the game and forces me to reload.

Can you please add infinite Exp cheat to the trainer

Also infinite power infinite perks and infinite points arent working

Can you please address the issue where if you activate infinite inquisition perks, infinite power points and infinite influence it will instantly crash your game.

Can you take another look at the trainer to update?

Just want to see if we could get the unlimited mana or stamina updated.

Thank you!

The one hit kill feature does not work in multiplayer but a few others work(like unlimited health) but not all of them. I just really want one hit kill to work plss.

Yes, please update this trainer so that everything works.

The Trainer was supposed to only work on the SINGLE player campaign of the Game. Donā€™t use it for Online MP play, to avoid the risk of getting banned, in some cases.

WEMOD actually does not support Multiplayer cheating, nor do they make any trainers for online.

Though, in some rare cases, the mod might also work ONLINE, but it is not advisable to do this. I wonā€™t recommend using it for multiplayer.

We shouldnā€™t misuse the Trainer, because it was coded to work for the SINGLE player campaign only.

For your reference. Taken from WEMODā€™s Knowledge Base.

"Infinity does not modify or distribute any copyrighted game material, and it only supports modding single-player mode in games.

We donā€™t offer any mods for multiplayer-mode or any bypasses to obtain free in-game/in-app purchases. However, in some cases, it is possible that Infinity will work in multiplayer-mode because of how closely the gameā€™s multiplayer and single player code intersect. In these cases, we recommend you do not use the mods in a multiplayer match.

We are not responsible if your Steam, Origin, UPlay, or other account gets banned, nor are we responsible for any other consequences that result from multiplayer modding".