Dragon Age Inquisition Trainer

This is an old comment, so presumably you may know this already, but without the trainer option, there is one way to “speed up” war table activities. They are synched to your system clock and when you started them, so advance your system clock, click accept (but keep the clock window open), done. Then just reset your clock to the proper time. Rinse & Repeat.

i cant get the cheat mods to work on this game please help

The only problem with this trainer is that if I have more than one of the mods active it instantly crashes the game when I try to do something. ( Edit ) Still having this problem but now it happens as soon as I activate 1 mod.

Influence, Power Points & Inquisition Perks are all causing a crash. Infinite Potions and Crafting Items are not working either.

All (exactly health, mana and gold) worked at first, but after some time it just don’t work anymore. I don’t care that much about gold and mana, but health… I NEED IT! (well… I like just jumping off mountains so…)

I need this health to jump off great heights and don’t care about my death, yeah…

can you make a unlimited skills so that i can choose favorite skills to use?

Can you add the ability to add ability points , power points and inquisition perks by increasing by 1 or 5 instead of unlimited.

The trainer doesnt work all that well guys. It still crashes when i activate the infinite inquisition points, influence points. etc… Please fix it, I love what you guys are doing. But could you fix this trainer as i would like to use all the cheats in their working condition. Thx

1 Like

None of the cheats activate in game, tried all of them, tried rebinding the keys, nothing works. I have the origin digital deluxe version from when I preordered it. Tried multiple saves at different points of the game, I do not have the additional DLC.

1 Like

hi @system everyone would really appreciate if the trainer could be fixed can you please help us please hope hear from you soon

1 Like

How did you do the 1 hit kill mod? I’m currently sifting through pages of EBX files looking for floating point hex numbers trying to change the damage on certain DLC Rogue weapons. Using the DAI ModMaker lets me see the offset of this, and I have found the two arrays of 4-byte float addresses but I do not know how you managed it yourself with the pseudo-randomness of the damage system.

what does the Get values do? also is there away to add ability point

Most cheats aren’t working. Mine is version 1.0.0.11 . Please look into it, thanks

1 Like

Can you add a mega experience cheat to the trainer?

How does the get values work??

dragon age inquisition cheat does not work for power points and inquisition perks and influence does not work and needs to be fixed I got Dragon age inquisition game of the year edition on origin

2 Likes

Can you please fix the trainer? I have the GOTY on Origins and it won’t even allow me to activate mods, apparently the trainer has also been crashing peoples games after trying to active any of the mods so that’s an issue :confused:

please opdate. it chrashes every time i use these mods

@system, @unknown_v2 are there any plans to update the trainer so it still works with the game? Same problem here as everyone else - the cheats either don’t work, if they activate at all, or they just crash the game.

Any plan to adding a inventory editor?