DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The whole thing, the game just crashes when you try to use the bypass and launch the game from WeMod

1 Like

doesnt work… followed all steps… we mod need to update… like come on

2 Likes

This still isn’t working. all instructions were followed. the game opens and then crashes. it’ll open using the downloaded trainer but when you hit play on wemod, it also won’t load the cheats.

1 Like

the followed step doesn’t work pls update this soon

2 Likes

Just retry this day in case this work but it’s clear it’s because there was a new update recently, so if you don’t want to put some update on the game that we want to use i think i just gonna stop my pro memberships cuz you don’t want to update the cheat for the game we played… it’s sad but i gonna search somewhere they listen more than you and ready to help me… i’'m not the only one who asked for update ( Dragon ball Xenoverse 2, Ghost recon wildland, Street Fighter V, Dragon ball Fighter Z etc… )

3 Likes

it doesn’t work. I’ve tried opening it through wemod and it just crashes upon opening and I’ve tried opening it through steam and then pressing play on wemod, that doesn’t work either.

1 Like

Will there be a gamepass version?

1 Like

there is no update even after so much ask so no they don;t care of the game rn… it’s sad

THE CHEAT AND THE GAME, you give us something that doesn’t work cuz they made an update so PLS UPDATE IT !!! Thx

The trainer is up to date. What doesn’t work?

i press the play button on wemod, ther is a black screen and he close. and nothin else so NO the trainer is no up to date i;m not he only one who trainer don;t work

You need to launch the game from steam or the bypass, not from WeMod.

will there be a gamepass version?

2 Likes

why not update?

Bois it works, I don’t know what they’ve done on their end but it works. Do the steps that they tell you to do first (rename the original exe, download their bypass, use that bypass etc) and just launch the game from Steam and press play from WeMod. I genuinely don’t know what they did, but it works now, no troll.

4 Likes

It works as intended now, thanks for the clarification.

It worked out in the end.
I had to restart my PC.

I dont know how to use it. I follow it but I dont use it.

hang0419 u tried what Chris said? Basically, follow the directions given and launch the game from steam then press the the play button from WeMod. That worked for me.

is there any version for xbox version?