DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @Xenos096.

The last update to this game was 28th April. The last trainer update here on WeMod was 8th May. Therefore the trainer should be working perfectly, as long as you have purchased the game legitimately from Steam, as opposed to elsewhere or cracked.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the newest trainer is selected. :slight_smile:

non of these cheats are working for me and i tried beta mode and no change anything i should try

It should be working fine , can try the methods explained above your post.
You have the game bought from the steam store? Not trying to use it online?

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I think it wont work in the Cracked Version

Welcome to the community @LightningRL. :slight_smile:

Probably not. This trainer is programmed specifically for the version of the game purchased from the Steam store. There is no guarantee that it will work with other versions (ie, cracked) nor will we be making trainers specifically to work with cracked games (and neither will any other professional trainer provider for that matter) because it is far too uneconomical, amongst other issues. :slight_smile:

Here is more information about why they arenā€™t supported: No support for cracked games?

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing this trainer hasnā€™t been updated recently cause the game is pretty much dead until the next DLC is released.

is it possible to add a mod that maximises stats?

Changes:

Please update Trainers. Health, Ki, and Items cheats activate but donā€™t work. Also they are releasing the new DLC and updates tomorrow.

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app.
The more votes it has, the higher up the development queue it climbs.
At the time of this post, only 12 people have requested an update to this trainer via the correct method, which is not enough to prioritise it.

Information: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

1 Like

Why in the hell should i pay to be a member just to vote for an update when this is a free app in the first place.

1 Like

You do not need to purchase a Pro subscription to vote for games.
You vote for games with WePoints. Which are free and given to you for completing objectives in your WeMod dashboard, such as playing a game with WeMod once every 24 hours.
See here: https://support.wemod.com/article/37-what-are-wepoints-and-how-can-i-spend-them.

You can also get free Pro by referring people to join WeMod using the referral link in your WeMod dashboard.
See here: https://support.wemod.com/article/44-how-do-i-find-my-referral-link

You do realise it isnā€™t free for us here at WeMod? Developing and maintaining a hugely popular piece of software can cost hundreds of thousands. Even millions. The individual price of a Pro subscription isnā€™t even enough to buy a WeMod developer a decent cup of coffee each day.
We have every right to make WeMod only available to paid subscribers, like most popular trainer providers these days. But we havenā€™t. And thatā€™s something you need to be extremely grateful for.

In the future - refrain from jumping to assumptions and ask politely if you do not understand how something works rather than throwing your toys out of the pram. Thereā€™s always someone willing to explain things to you.

2 Likes

My bad. I didnā€™t realize i could get vote coins with my we points til just recently, always thought i had to buy PRO. Just bought $50 worth of wepoints and dumped them all into voting for an update on this games cheats. Took the votes to 500+/1000.

1 Like

Hey, since two days i get the message that the trainer for Dragon Ball z Kakarot doesnt work anymore. The cheats couldnt be loaded to the game.

Am i doing something wrong because the days before it works or need the trainer an update?

1 Like

Hey @Ravenfyre how are you ?

I would like to know if it is possible to know when the Kakarot trainer will have its upgrade? Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Ps: Votes have reached the goal for the update :wink:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

@Pope373 trainer has updated !

1 Like

Well, nothing works for me. I mean some options I see are activated in the trainer but in game ā€¦ I donā€™t see any effect on any of the 12 options

and the numeric keyboard options: 3,6,8,9,0 and Ctrl numeric keyboard 2. They cannot be activated (when I try they are deactivated instantly)

1 Like

Make sure under play button is history you have the top newest trainer selected
And you have bought the game from the steam store
Also make sure your not using this online

2 Likes