DRM Free DLC Content. [Mafia 2, Fallout 3;New Vegas, Boderlands and more]

Redoing, owner of link has to be difficult, re uploading all on own account.
You must have the Latest Title Update installed to play the content

Hey everyone, Since we are now allowed to post DRM Free Content, I decided I will make a massive thread for it. I saw Aden made a thread for skyrim so that will be concluded in here.

Skyrim

ADENS THREAD: [https://www.wemod.com/forum/103-elder-scrolls-series/147755-skyrim-drm-free-dlc-download-%7C-hearthfire-dawnguard-dragonborn.html](https://www.wemod.com/forum/103-elder-scrolls-series/147755-skyrim-drm-free-dlc-download-%7C-hearthfire-dawnguard-dragonborn.html)

Borderlands

(Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, Zombie Island, Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution, and The Secret Armory of General Knoxx)

Redoing

Borderlands 2 v2.0

(Captain Scarlett Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Creature Slaughterdome, and Mechromancer)

Redoing

Fallout New Vegas

(Gun Runner’s Arsenal, Courier’s Stash, Old World Blues, Honest Hearts, Lonesome Road, and Dead Money)

Redoing

Fallout 3

(Broken Steel, Mothership Zeta, Operation Anchorage, Point Lookout, and The Pitt)

Redoing

Mafia 2

(Jimmy’s Vendetta, Joe’s Adventure, Greaser Pack, Renegade Pack, Vegas Pack, War Hero Pack, and The Betrayal of Jimmy)

Redoing

Oblivion

(Shivering Isles, Knights Of The Nine, The Wizards Tower, and The Thieves Den)

Redoing

Saints Row: The Third

(Pack: The First, Pack: The Second, Pack: The Third, and Pack: The Fourth)

Redoing

The Walking Dead

(Starved For Help, Long Road Ahead, Around Every Corner, and No Time Left)

Redoing

Worms Revolution

(All The Fun Of The Fair, Missions On Mars, and Quest Pack)

REDOING

very nice. I wa going to do this a while ago but got too lazy lol

Your thread will be in the skyrim section :wink:

Much love <3

Thanks man, does anyone know if the Forza 4 car packs are DRM free?

I do not think so since im pretty sure that they have to be on a disk to be free.

Oh, I just remember Forza 3 was so I didn’t know…

Not possible as stated by Hemps.
But yeas Forza 3 was the only drm dlc…

Nice thread man!

Can anyone get the maps off of the Halo 3 disk for ODST?

You my ***** thanks for the borderlands 2 DLC.

I looked around and couldnt find anything.

Ill try to get you a link

What do i have to download to get all the BL2 DLC? Is it the different parts for it or can i get premiere?

if you want, you can post the other links for skyrim. no need to put my thread there. if you do want it in there then thats cool too. not many people like mediafire i guess lol

Captain Scarlett Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage are in parts and you have to download all the parts then go into one of them in WinRAR and Extract it. Its because the file is too big to upload as One whole download.

But the file is .001 not .rar, how do i open it in WinRaR? Also do i have to download all of the parts then extract for example the first part only?

Just updated thread with new links. Sorry about that

Its all good, thanks for the DL, also again with the .7z file, does it open in WinRAR?

You need 7 Zip ( Similar to winRar)

7-Zip

.7z should open with winrar and for the .001 files you need hjsplit to join them together