Drug Dealer Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Drug Dealer Simulator
This is the official discussion topic of the Drug Dealer Simulator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Item 1 Amount
2. Set Item 2 Amount
3. Set Item 3 Amount
4. Set Item 4 Amount
5. Unlimited Stamina
6. Add 1K XP
7. Add 10 Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/28/2020
    Started development

• 04/28/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 06/08/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/03/2020

• 02/03/2021

• 11/12/2021
    Unlimited Stamina cheat added

• 02/04/2022
    Set Item 1 Amount cheat added
    Set Item 2 Amount cheat added
    Set Item 3 Amount cheat added
    Set Item 4 Amount cheat added

• 12/11/2022

• 12/13/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Drug Dealer Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thank you man.

Its great we have a Trainer for the Game.

Is it possible to get an Option, that makes you Invisible to the Police?

That would be a Huge Game Changer. Thank you for the Effort mate.

Is really appreciated

14 Likes

Suggestion : Money cheat :grin:

7 Likes

Just use the Cheat Engine for that but be careful dont give yourself too much

1 Like

i have the 1.0.4.10 version and the Trainer doesnt do anything

8 Likes

First of all, thank you very much for making it, but there is a problem. I don’t know why I can’t archive it after I modified it. clicking archive has no response.
Please reply me, thank you

1 Like

I’ve just tested this trainer which seems to be in working order so I’m not understanding what issues you’re trying to convey :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a trainer for a long time. Thanks for this. But this is not quite what I was hoping for.
None of them are important enough for me to use it.
You don’t have money cheat on it and I don’t care about it either.
Not asking for “invisible to police” hack since i believe its impossible to make with a trainer but all I need is to lock the parameters for “General Risk Factor” and “Exposition Factor” so I can keep dealing during the daytime hours without worrying about them increasing to the max levels which is quite annoying. That would be super useful.

3 Likes

Maybe we can get a Option for locking the Police in one Place.

TheHunter Game has for example an Option to lock Animals in one Place, of course, these are two different Games, but maybe we can get this Option, to be able to make the Nights more comfortable.

I bet or i hope other Players feel the Same and would like help avoiding Police

Only if possible. I cant programm, i have no clue how trainers or Mods are made, so i dont know if thats possible.

2 Likes

Wdym “make the nights more comfortable”? Night time (Police hours) is already the most comfortable time to play because your “risk factor bars” don’t increase therefore there is only minimal amount of cops even though you make massive deals. So nighttime you’re dealing under the radar and is very comfortable. Daytime on the other hand is very annoying to make deals, collect money etc because your risk factors increase and the streets swarms with so many cops and dogs. It’s perfectly playable to play with cops during the night time because there is only few of them no matter how much you deal. I don’t really need them to be frozen or anything. Just locking the risk bars is handy enough imo.

1 Like

Thank you for the trainer, is it possible to add more cheats?
I would like to have attitudes towards the respect of the neighborhoods, a money cheat and a kind of ghost mode.

1 Like

I like this so far, the cheats are working fine for me.
What I personally miss is not a invisible command, but rather something that marks the patrols.
If you are near the police, you’re getting a red notification over their head.
Maybe it’s possible, to let that show all the time so you know where they are?

1 Like

I’m sad to say I was unable to enjoy these cheats, because the game was updated 90 minutes ago. This patch was announced to be released early this week. Sadly, this coincides with the release (yes, finally!) of this trainer. When I saw the “In development” status yesterday, I was afraid this was going to happen. I was kinda hoping the trainer-maker would know this and wait to release his trainer until after the announced patch. Again -sadly- I was right in the first place. :frowning: But I am happy for the people who got to try it. This means at least it works, but needs some tweaking now.

I’ve voted for asking for a request, and hope I don’t have to spend points every (couple of) week(s), seeing this is a new game and will get patched.

What happens now is nothing. I open the inventory, I open the character screen, as requested. But the hotkeys don’t change a thing for me. After a while the game would crash. This may because of the incompatible trainer, or the game’s newest patch. It’s too soon for me to reply to that.

So anyway, quick update please?

Edit: and now it works, after rebooting the game a third time. Now the trainer works as well. So this is another issue I’ll have to work out for myself. Dismiss earlier comments, and take my ETERNAL gratitude instead!

EDIT 2: The only option that actually seems to work is the ADD 10 SKILL POINTS. All the others don’t seem to work. I cannot add 1k EXP, I can’t change the amount of items I carry in Pocket #1, I cannot change my backpack weight limit, or its inventory size. Unless it does change, just not visually, but I’d doubt that. So we’re 1 for 5 so far. Can someone verify this?

2 Likes

Ok great thanks for your input. And glad you finally got it to work. :+1:

1 Like

you are right only ADD 10 SKILL POINTS work northing alts

1 Like

That’s probably because they updated / patched the game again
So now the trainer will need an update.
Can vote in the app for an update

3 Likes

After the latest patch yesterday, this trainer can’t use in this game anymore. Please update.

You may have to spend point to request update every week for… maybe 2-4 months from now because there is high possibility this game will get update 1 update/ week becaunese there are many bugs and improvement need to update by developers and of course game is new so many update will come and trainer may need to update every week

1 Like

The cheat kinda works after update, you can get xp, you can get skill points. You cant set item pocket amount. And the add 10 weight and backpack size makes it heavier and fills it up without having items in the backpack I don’t think that is what it is meant to do.

1 Like

Hi
I know that this mod has only just come and a new update has come but I would like to report that:
backpack does not work properly.
it gives more but to the wrong side instead of the capacity of the backpack goes up, the other side goes up
and the bag capacity does not work either.
Thank you for such a fast Mod even though the game is still in development

2 Likes