Drug Dealer Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey,

the mod dosent work, pls updaet it. Nice Work!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @ActualBird42. :slight_smile:

You need to vote for an update via the correct procedure.
This link will help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

1 Like

thereā€™s no voting spot anymore it says compatible but thereā€™s problems

1 Like

If the request update button is no longer visible then it is likely in the queue for an update already. ā€œCompatibleā€ means the system found no issue with the trainer in a test. :slight_smile:

1 Like

noice

1 Like

Ok, than we can just waitā€¦

1 Like

Actually you can increase money from this trainer. just put money in pocket 1 and change the digit to 9999 then you have money 9999 in pocket 1 ready to use but I think after the latest patch this trainer is now canā€™t use in this game anymore. need to update

I donā€™t understand why it said this trainer is compatible because it canā€™t use with the latest version of this game. how is it become compatible in trainer canā€™t use.

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work! The ā€œSet Pocket Amountā€ mod doesnā€™t appear to do anything. It may be because a hotfix was recently released for the game.

1 Like

This needs an update itā€™s not working

1 Like

man it has been long enough this game really needs an update

1 Like

Well the game seems to update every other day almost. Last game update was 3 days ago.
Update trainer , game updates , update trainer. Game updates
Letā€™s hope the game game finally settles down soon

1 Like

okay i see now

thank you

2 Likes

Releasing the trainer just a few hours before the last update came out was a bit of a bother.

So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

is not really true. If that auto check of versions is already happening, it would be nice to see that visually, by showing what versions are supported. I rather NOT update, so iā€™m able to use the trainer, then update it and have to wait a long time for the new trainer. If iā€™m interested in a game i first look for the trainer, then i get the corresponding version of the game. This works always.

btw the game has only updated twice

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Hi Stinger.

The adding weight and backpack space adds to the wrong area. instead of adding to the capacity of your backpack it increases the weight and size. Do it too much and you have an unusable backpack.

2 Likes

hmmā€¦ None of the cheats workā€¦

1 Like

im loving it

2 Likes

Does anyone know if an update for DDS Steam version is being worked on? The current one needs to be revised

1 Like

@fireproofmidget you can vote for it. :slight_smile: but for me there are not enough cheats that are usable, for example there is a cheat missing that the reputation and respect does not drop.

Trainer need desperate updating no functions work anymore :slight_smile:

many thanks!

3 Likes