Drug Dealer Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Drug Dealer Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

got 9 hours into the game while using this table, went to go load it up now it says my file might be corrupted

1 Like

could you pretty please add a undected function? XD

2 Likes

nothing working ā€¦

1 Like

I know this is a simulator, but uhā€¦can the mods be updated with an undetection for ā€œPolice Hoursā€? Feels like everytime i step foot outside Iā€™m guaranteed to get caught before i get to my clients/dealers

3 Likes

Any chance this gets fixed

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

all cheats donā€™t work. please update it, thanks.

1 Like

Make so you can edit the size and weight of the bag, from 10 to foreexample 100

1 Like

Hello. i cant get any of the mods for this game to work. please help>>>>>>> nvm works now just restarted wemod

1 Like

Set Pocket Item Amount crashes the Unity Engine

1 Like

Hello,
first i wanna thank you for the trainer. Good work. Unfortunately the game crashes when using the ā€˜set pocket item amountā€™ cheat. The crashes have happened since the game was updated on January 26th, 2021. The other cheats also no longer work since the update. So I ask you to update the trainer if your time allows, please. Thanks in advance.

Dronk5

1 Like

Plz add to trainer invisibility cheat :smiley:

1 Like

Hi STiNGERR, thank you for writing this Trainer. I really like this game and just subscribed to wemod PRO to use this Trainer. Sadly it is not working and the game crashes. Could you please fix it? I play latests version of the game on steamā€¦ if you need any other information let me know. It would be great if you would take time and fix it. Thank you!

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

This version doesnā€™t work in my game :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for update !

1 Like

Hi STiNGERR, thank you for updating! I am very happy that you respond so fast. Everything is working now. Kind Regards

1 Like

Its not working :frowning:

1 Like

It increases the weight of the backpack but also increases the ā€œamountā€ in the backpack making the cheat useless.

2 Likes