Drug Dealer Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You quite literally reposted what I said. why?

I also need these.

I donā€™t use the WeMod for DDS. I actually use Postposterous (Posty) Cheat Table. Itā€™s the best the internet has to offer. He updates all the time. Would be awesome to have him make WeMod for this game. He makes some other tables, but for Drug Dealer Simulator, his table is the best.

@RuanitoLoks i have tried to use his cheat table before can you send me the file for this? i canā€™t seem to get it to work.

Iā€™m a Patreon member. So my table is the complete version. Itā€™s totally worth it. He gives full support. I donā€™t know if WeMod could do something similar with the trainer.

Take a look at his Patreon page. I guarantee youā€™ll love it.

Crashing after the new wemod update

1 Like

the game also had an update however they are currently working on it and they are really fast at updating broken cheats so donā€™t worry!

i started a new game, but i do not really like the pace of time. for me it is a bit too fast.
BUT the new pocket size is amazingā€¦ i can place multiple 200g sugar packs in the same pocket. so the 1st pocket cheat will do wonders on increasing drugs in both early and late stadia.
the 10g at the start you make into 110g, place in a jar, then pack 50g and redo. im sure that for later game it will be even easier when hauling kilos at the same time :smiley:

I finally got this game after playing the beta and free sample. I played for a few hours, messed around with the cheats and had a great time.
The next day itā€™s updated.
Canā€™t wait for the fun times to continue once this is updated :smiley: for now Iā€™ll be grinding it out :stuck_out_tongue:

The Drug Dealer Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Item 1 Amount cheat added
  • Set Item 2 Amount cheat added
  • Set Item 3 Amount cheat added
  • Set Item 4 Amount cheat added

jit

Thank you for the update as you can tell I was waiting excitedly for it.
However some of the hotkeys are the same and trigger each other also the Add XP and Skill Points donā€™t work for me. I have tried on old and new saves.

For the hotkeys, you can change them to anything else in the meantime.

As for the XP and Skill points, open the character menu first before using the cheats. Then you can close out of the char menu, apply the cheats, and open it up again.

Can we get update?
Like exposition factor and bank money?
Super jump?
Its been more than month since update.

1 Like

Heya STiNGERR, do you know if it would be possible to add a Cheat to the Trainer for DDS to Decrease the Time Scale back to Default (or even a bit slower) Iā€™ve Noticed that the Time is Much too fast after the Uptown Kings Update. Which IMO is kinda Sh*tty of the Devs to do Stealthily after giving us more Areaā€™s to Explore and Deal in.

Is there a way to add a cheat to lower the exposition factor? Also add more backpack slots?

There is a can be add a Police can find drugs in your inventory hack? Ä° was saw in paid Cheat table of one guy.

Hi I wanted to know if you can please also add the Stealth (invisible) cheat to the trainer. Thank you so much for what you do

If this helps anyone, I figured out that to use the increase amount function u canā€™t be wearing a backpack I hope this will help someone.

I cancel my subscriptionā€¦ this game have the best cheats on cheat evolution (at the same price)