Drug Dealer Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

dude the trainer is free lol, the subscription you pay is for pro with give some privilege but that all you no pay for use the trainer lol.

Hey, STiNGERR is there any way you could add super speed and jump into the game ik a different trainer has it but I trust we mod way more and would love to see it added just thought thank you for the killer mods :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for putting your time into this app/trainer for DDS.
I started playing 2 days ago and still not sure what to drag or use in those 4 slots. Initially I thought you could use that to change any item amount/quantity from your backpack.
Will be trying the previous one and see if the pocket option still works.

YESSSS that is what i have been waiting for a while now, i hope they will add it since its too stressful sometimes playing only with unlimited stam

thank you for this! ^^

Hello, this message is basicly ment for " [STiNGERR] " . ( please like or upvote if you like any of the suggestions )

I whould like to add some suggestions on some, maybe, simple things for you as a coder to do? I know these proceiduresare poissble, because they are available as options in other trainers.
I will include my suggestions in the following list:
- Invicibility to police
**- Set max order value ( eddie ) **
**- Add bank balance ( money ) **
**- No exposure **
**- Reset risk factor **
**- Max respect all areas **
- Max all customer stats

These are the ideas i hae for now. Please add whatever is possible for you to add.
Much love, Bangla.

6 Likes

Plz update drug dealer simulator, been waiting for days

3 Likes

suggestion!

1 Add/select bank amount

2 duplicate item (info: place item in use slot then use it and it add one)

3 add bag slots

4 teleport to closest safehouse

5 skip Police hour (info: use at Police hour to activate cheat)

Has this game been forgotten about?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching for an update on this game for 3 days, boosted it and seen it bouncing between #1 and #2 in queue.

STiNGER are you working on a big update?
Struggling with an update?

A status update would be appriciated.

1 Like

why has it taken ages for this update Iā€™ve been waiting forever
:((

2 Likes

Why does it keep dropping to #2 in the queue when its being boosted so much? :frowning:

1 Like

is Stinger ok? anything could of happenedā€¦

1 Like

STiNGER is fine im sure. Updated a game not too long ago (maybe 3 days ago.

1 Like

i just hope this game gets updated soon since I really enjoy playing this

3 Likes

its not happening is itā€¦ heres some legit tips to progressing, save game before going out, always do your jobs at night for good XP keep away from main roads using any back alleys or darkness for cover if you get caught just reload your save, police reset and wont be where you were last caught, work on upgrading the quck learner skill first so you get skill points faster try to sell charlie with lucy mixed in for and even BIGGER XP boost, collected dealer money during the day.

is a shame this game isnt going to be updated for a while but thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure the rest of the WeMod team is asking questions or noticing this game sat at the top for days on end by now - could be a personal reason behind it, if not STiNGER will be having a fire lit under his ass to get a move on Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

The Drug Dealer Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Edit: after a restart they did work.