Drug Dealer Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey you, you’re finally awake. Thank you for the update much appriciated!

The Drug Dealer Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you. I am unsure if part of the bugs that were fixed were in relation to “Set Item _ Amount” but while using earlier, they weren’t exactly increasing the amount of the item in that specific slot. For example, Item Slot 1 Amount was actually increasing the item in slot 2 of the pocket and backpack. I have worked around this but just a heads up. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Is it at all possible to duplicate drugs or add a way?

how can i get more money??? everything i put in my INV and use WEMOD it increase BUT if i try using it in money it does not work… did anyone increase there money using WEMOD cheats? if yes please let me know and how you did it because i been wanting to get more money…

when you in game active the trainer put the money in slot 1, put 2 or 3 bills is fine active the cheat for the money, open inventory if you no see more money in close inventory and open again, now you will see more money in slot 1, move the money to you safe, use the same money split like 2 or 3 bills and put back on slot 1, keep doing that and now you have a lot money, to use the money go to the guys who wash the money for you and later he deposit the profit on you bank account or you can use to go buy stuff, but if the police stop you with all that money they will take it.

so I have a question so can someone add a money cheat i know it is easy to make money in the game this wemod is way better than cheat engine and also make a cheat where the cops just walk past you and dose not notice you dealing just a suggestion

Sometimes the cheat for the amount of Item 1, 2, 3 and 4, is a bit buggy. the items were in your backpack, not your pants, but sometimes its buggy and the pants is used for the cheat. you can add money if you got some dollar in your backpack and use the cheat, when you reach more than 5000$ you can put 5k in your pants, increase the money/slot again, go back to inventory and put the money (5k) again in your pocket, so you leave always a few bugs in this inventory slot for the trainer :wink:

would it be possible to geta exposure factor cheat please :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning,

Do you think it is possible to add content to the trainer?

Suggestion:

• The reputation of the districts remains at the maximum
  • Add a feature to get to customers faster

It would be really cool to add this! :slight_smile:

Can we get a police cheat, please? either to keep from being searched or detected, or maybe freeze them if that won’t work… not allot of options but the only thing I want is a way around police…

Try this bro, I used Remove Police and Disable Checkpoint, so all the patrolling police and police checkpoints were gone. Don’t forget to install UnrealModLoader at the following link:

Mods:

Lol, nah! I already made my own mod instead… Removing all police will break the game too, need check points at very least. I’m an active mod creator with other games, so my first instinct was just to make my own to fix my problems with DDS, already made it like same day I posted comment and uploaded it on Nexus last night lol
(NoRespectDecay-NoPoliceSpawn-FasterGangOrder-PlusMore at Drug Dealer Simulator Nexus - Mods and community)

1 Like

Nice…

Good trainer but I have noticed that the set item amount does not work properly its pretty inconsistent but it seems to just not work a lot of the time I’m not sure why but right now my best guess is you cant dupe duped items I’m not very sure though if you could fix this or look into it that would be great

post update im just really stupid i misunderstood the cheat sorry for any wasted time

What slot is Item 1, 2, 3 and 4 please?

1 Like

I would also like to know it seems that the item slots are not set???

If you have a bag equipped, it will use top left IF POCKETS ARE EMPTY, so 1 TOP LEFT going RIGHT to 4, but it’s best to empty all pockets and other items into a container etc. to prevent bugging and ensure the correct slot and item duplication. if no bag is equipped it will use pockets, and if items are in pockets it will bug out. So, as an example, to dup money:
#1 Empty all bag slots/pockets and keep 1 stack money/item in bag slot TOP LEFT for slot 1.
#2 Then set cheat 9999, quick drag to pockets to split 5000, repeat until pockets full.
#3 Empty pockets into bag, then repeat #2 dup until bag is full.
You will then have full bag without any bugging for deposit or storage etc. but be very careful with items with small stack limit or heavy weight not to over dup, or you could be stuck dropping 1 by 1 for an hour+ but in this case, find dumpster and just trash the accidental items. cash is fine at 9999, but for all other items, best not to dup over 100 max at a time, especially paint and water etc. aside from small drug stacks are ok to do higher. It’s also best to use only the slot 1 cheat, makes it easier to not get mixed up, however can speed up money dup etc. by placing items in bag 1-4 top, set 1-4 9999/100/25 and quick move, hotkey 1-4, quick move repeat, and makes the money/item dup 4x faster if your careful.