Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
This is the official discussion topic of the Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Add 500 Green Gems
4. Add 100 Power Points
5. Add 100 XP
6. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/02/2020
    Started development

• 07/02/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/28/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/03/2020

• 09/23/2020

• 04/28/2021

• 08/07/2021

• 11/05/2021

• 05/31/2022

• 09/27/2022

• 12/04/2022

• 04/20/2023

• 02/22/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

what are the odds of u getting caught cheating and labeled a hacker since they have an anticheat program…anyone try the trainer yet

As long as you do not attempt to use the trainer in online game modes, you should be fine.
WeMod does not provide hacks for online games. It provides trainers for single player games. There are huge differences between trainers and hacks. WeMod also does not condone cheating online and ruining the experience for other players.

Trainers from anywhere on the internet are only designed to be used in single-player, offline games. On the extremely rare occasion that a trainer might be injected in online game modes, purely due to oversights by the game developers, then the chances are you’ll be flagged by an anti-cheat detection bot to be banned in the next banwave.

there is no offline mode just the play button

I was referring to in the actual game itself. The game has co-op features, which is an online mode. Which we don’t make cheats for. Just don’t enter online game modes in the actual game itself while the trainer is running and you’ll be fine.

im kind of confused on how the add 100 power works I press it and nothing happened same with the add 100 xp……can someone clarify how it works

I’ve been waiting a WHILE for this trainer and I gotta say… it’s kinda underwhelming.

Infinite Health and Gems are nice, but there’s no Infinite Crystal HP or Defense HP, there’s no 1-hit kills/ mega damage, or infinite building points.

Also, no idea what “add 100 power points” does. I mean like, nothing happens.

And lastly, “add 100 xp” must be some kinda joke because late game levels will be scoring you 100M+ xp per match, 100 xp is like giving yourself a fraction of a penny at a time while trying to save up for a nice house.

In the end though I’m still glad y’all made a trainer for it, better something than nothing at all!

1 Like

if the add 100 power points works this would be awesome make the builds a lot stronger and then we wouldn’t need infinite crystal health but as it stands I cant get it to work please help and clarify how it works

2 Likes

I tried to activate the cheats in coop (not host) and it didn’t work, and been playing a few coop with Wemod running and I’m not banned.
I might or might not be marked, there’s no way to tell. But I get kicked 50% of the times when joining others (got kicked even when Wemod wasn’t even running).

Working cheats: Unlimited health, Unlimited player mana, Add 500 green gems, Game speed

Cheats not working (or just don’t change anything in game): Add 100 exp, Add 100 power points

Also before anyone asks; Yes the 500 green gems cheat works, but to get as much as you want you have to activate the cheat as many times as you want then pick up a dropped mana gem from a killed enemy to see the result. Don’t want to sound like a captain obvious, but i just wanted to throw it out there for those that are confused about how that works.

infelizmente nĂŁo funciona! , fiz de um tudo para que algo funcionasse , mas infelizmente nenhum dos 6 truques funcionaram :frowning:

Seems like Unlimited Health works in online coop :smile:

Enjoy your ban, then. :slight_smile:

Chances are you’ve either:

• Been flagged by an anti-cheat bot for moderator review and eventual banning or shadow banning in the game’s next ban wave.
  • Been reported by a human who noticed something wasn’t quite right and will eventually be reviewed by a moderator.
  • Already been shadow banned (sometimes also called “stealth banned”) from public servers and leaderboards so that you can now only play with other people who are also shadow banned. You would not have received any notification of this.

Reminder: WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes nor does it build any tools for the purpose of doing so, as it ruins the experience in the game for other players, which is a very low thing to do.
In the very rare case that any trainer from anywhere on the internet happens to work in an online game mode, purely due to oversights by the game’s developer, then the game will probably dish out bans to players caught using them.
Never use trainers online, no matter where you got that trainer from - Even if it’s just to “test” whether it works or not.

• Not already shadow banned cuz I see multiple rooms with 3 players already in, so there’s no chances 4 cheaters in the same room.

• Cheating with Unlimited Health is the only one that is working and using it is very obvious for other players so I tried only once and never used it again. So I will likely be flagged and banned/shadowbanned in the next ban wave.

• I’m looking forward to getting banned/shadow banned hehe. :smile:

Be patient. making these and fixing these take time. Trainer devs like Mrantifun and stingerr also work on other trainers too. Give it some time.

Late Edit:

Forgot to put extra feedback in regards to the exp cheat. yea 100 is too low considering that you need over 1 billion exp to reach level 100. If possible would like to see that changed to 100k exp given. Also would like to see towers/crystal core have an unlimited health cheat, if that part can’t be done then no worries, would mostly just want to see the exp cheat fixed and the value be a bit higher.

1 Like

ae eu pergunto , do que adianta fazer um cheat que nĂŁo funciona absolutamente nada?

I’ve been wondering the same thing

Cheats not working (or just don’t change anything in game): Add 100 exp, Add 100 power points

1 Like