Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Cheats and Trainer for Steam

still broken after updated damn was looking forward to using it

Make sure under the play button it says history and choose the top newest trainer

i did and it still didn’t work…now they have come out with an update so it doesn’t matter trainer needs a update…but from the beginning when the trainer first came out it never worked so something is wrong

The last game update I seen was on August 20th stingerr just updated this 2 days ago
Are you guys using this for singleplayer or online ?

i have the cracked version of the game and i cant go online and still its not working… not even game speed.

@OptionalCat785 WeMod does not make trainers for cracked versions of games. Nor do we provide support to users with cracked copies.

See here: No support for cracked games?.

Buy the game legitimately to support the developers who spent months to years developing the game for you, so they can afford to put food on their family table. This is also the only fix for your issue of the trainer not working. Pirating cracked games is a criminal offence, so WeMod will never support it.

single player only fast speed works

yea only speed works for single player nohing else

anyword if its going to be fixed cause from day one since they made this trainer everyone has said it doesnt work…just asking dont want to waste any votes if it will never work

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Are any of the others cheats for DD Awakened supposed to be working? Only the game speed one does at the moment. Newest Version is I believe, 1.1

Make sure under the play button , there is history button make sure you are using the most up to date version. Your wemod mite not of updated

be careful with the add 100 power mod i did it abunch of times and got labbled a hacker and i never played with anyone jsut solo

just play it safe

ive alsoplayed sorry and i have 2bil points hahaha
i did with cheat engine

Can we not just get an XP multiplier and/or Infinite Crystal HP option?

1 Like

so everytime i try to open DDA it opens the game and runs it, but doesnt inject or work and then pops up saying " we’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game or pressing help for more info, i press help and its error 404 so any ideas?

Where is your game from ? Steam , cracked , ?

Doesn’t look like any of the cheats are working. Everything was working last night. Was there an update on steam?

1 Like

Yes DD:A got an update on steam, 166MB or something, it’s called “September 18 Hotfix 1.1.1.19720” with some bugfixing aimed at matchmaking and a ranged weapon uhm… fix? not sure what the change is, it’s worded in a way my brain can’t compute