Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dying Light 2 Stay Human cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

nothing got added, talk about a letdown. :frowning:

3 Likes

at least they work now, thank the creator that hes fast at updating

5 Likes

true.

1 Like

disregard that, havenā€™t tried it outside of safe zones yet?

Hei, so itā€™s not working anymore?

Can you add superjump? I suck at this parkour

is anybody else having a problem where when you activate the cheats whenever you open your map it quits the whole game back to the desktop?

1 Like

Sir please add a cheat to get all faction rewards. This can really change the course of this game and can change itā€™s experience for the players to a next level. :pleading_face:

" I suck at this parkour" how so?

1 Like

The Dying Light 2 Stay Human cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I got forced to update via steam and am awaiting an update on wemod, any idea when this will be please? Currently none of the cheats (other than XP) are working on the current game mode. They were all working except for money previously. @FLiNG

The last game update was on the 27th and the trainer was updated for that. What is your game version?

cheats from the original game still would be much appreciated, like infinite arrows/bolts and freeze timers.

1 Like

I would like a freeze timer on challenges like in the first Dying Light. I feel like we are missing some good cheats then the original had like easy lockpicking

1 Like

I hate the timers too, there is just too many of them. I just uninstalled the game.

Im having an issue early in the gameā€¦

i used the mods to get my skills up - then after learning ā€œperfect blockā€ and killing masked thugs, it wants me to ā€œupgrade my skillsā€ to get the ā€œvaultā€ (which i already have) - but it wonā€™t let me move until i unlock itā€¦which is already unlockedā€¦ so i click escape to get back to the game, and it still has the ā€œpress ā€˜Uā€™ to upgrade your skillsā€ bubble popped up, and i canā€™t move, or dismiss it in any way shape or formā€¦ iā€™m going to be pretty upset if i have to literally start the game over.

update pls your cheat all time crash

How is multi-player going for you guys after using Wemod? Mine doesnā€™t stay connected to players!

nvm, Multi-Player still works quite well my connection just sucks. lol xD