Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does anyone know if using this will get you banned in multiplayer? I’ve been too paranoid to try it, fearing I might be banned from online gameplay.

Wemod doesn’t condone using trainers for online and multiplayers. Use at your own risk.

F

There is a new update, a major update. And can you add new cheats like Harper’s Token and Mutation Samples?

Please update the trainer.

Teleport to Waypoint teleports me under the map

after an update of dying light 2 i get an notification about testing maybe not everything is working in this new update indeed i test it off course and ineed not every cheat is working hope this cheat is also update soon :smiley: keep up the good work !!!

Now I just wanna list out 3 trainer options that I think you should add in the next trainer update: first I think you should add a “Stealth Mode” type of option because one of the daily challenges was a stealth one, and an “Unlimited Harper Tokens” and “Unlimited Mutation Samples”.

1 Like

“Ignore Blueprint Upgrade Requirement” disables whenever you try turn it on, haven’t tested if anything doesn’t work, either. Please Update.

Same I was wondering if that was just an issue for me or not. I cannot upgrade anything due to that issue.

How do I use the normal Teleport not the Teleport to Waypoint?

Hope to see an update soon, Cheats worked well before. Thanks for the trainer.

The Dying Light 2 Stay Human cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

will there ever be like max craftmaster supplies or max treasure??

1 Like

you first have to use the save location cheat

Will there be a clone weapons and accessories option eventually? Like the one in dying light or even by selling or moving items then buying them back would help with keeping hard to acquire items.
Also with the new chapter release and ranking system, will there be a set tokens and set mutations? and a max Harper Rank option?

Thank you for the update!

recently ive been getting alot of crashes with the new update idk if its wemod crashing the game or just dl2 so if its wemod please fix or if its dl2 then sorry for wasting your time in checking this reply out.

is it only for steam or epicgames either

This forum is for Steam, as stated in the title.

@Fishken Check out Nexusmods - I believe there is a clone weapons mod there.

Hi! Is there any possibility to add cheats for getting all the easter eggs weapons??? Including the broom and hoverboard which they have patched them and we can’t get them anymore!! :confused: