Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello :slight_smile: I have a problem because I am trying to enable the option under the numpad8 key, but this option automatically turns off

edit → it’s working now:)

hi there i just try the update but it keeps making the game crash i almost only use unlimited stamina

Hi there,
Is it possible to implement a cheat to freeze the timer on timed missions? Also is it possible to be able to add jump height to the trainer?

Thank you so much for the working and keeping the trainer for dl2 up to date.

1 Like

Game is still crashing after activating 2 cheats. works fine 1 minute than pops out.

To be more specific if you try to get in your inventory or anything on the menu the game breaks and shuts down

1 Like

the cheat are not working for me

I was having the same issue but after this last update that’s no longer happening. I also rolled back my save three times so that may have helped too but I am not sure. It did not help when I did it two days ago, but now today it finally works so…shrug

Edit: Nevermind. Soon as I went to the crafting screen, CTD.And now everytime I open that menu it’s back to CTD.

Edit the Second: Use M key to open your map directly and just STAY OFF THE CRAFTING SCREEN. That avoids the CTD. Still no clue what it is about crafting menu that crashes the game but…yeah. I THINK you can still craft your equipped weapons from the Weapon Wheel shortcut…but do not open your actual crafting menu. And if your defaulting to that menu for some reason, use M key to shortcut directly to your Map.

Edit Three - The Reckoning: Collectibles menu seems to be a bit dodgy too. When I was skipping past it to the skill menu it would freeze for a second but move along. Then I actually moved the cursor around it a bit to examine which bounty I was on, CTD.

Edit Four - The Return of Edit: Nevermind. It’s all messed up again. I surrender.

1 Like

Seems a freeze timer option is not to be added.

1 Like

For some reason i cannot enable unlimited health, I press my shortcut key and it enables for like a split second before disabling again. Other mods work like unlimited stamina and immunity etc.

can we get some sort of response to the requests for a freeze-timer cheat?

1 Like

And for the issue mentioned by me and @TheRedFear. Game is not playable when you enable an cheat and go into the menu.

I found an solution for the game breaking glitch @TheRedFear. You need to run the game first as administrator and then open the wemod application as administrator. DO NOT TURN ON THE MODS/CHEATS. First you need to disable the save cheat option. when you have done this click on play in the wemod app and load it in. From there you can enable the cheats and the game works fine. First open the game then open the wemod app.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Why do cheats no longer work for game !

The cheats work fine in game. The crashing of the game has nothing to do with the cheats. Techland has already put their team into investigating the problem. For now the only fix that works is the one I mentioned above and that you must turn off Raytracing in game. There is a problem with the raytracing in the inventory and crafting menu. Techland is working on it, but if you still want to play without the crashing, then disable Raytracing and run the game and wemod as admin. I hope this works and I will give you guys an update when it has been fixed.

1 Like

Hi, i also have a problem. When i launch the game with WeMod App the game has infinite loading. I can’t play at all.

yeh how do i request a mod? xp and hunter tokens for the free update would be awsome

Any chance you can add a timer freeze or insta-win for the annoying races, etc? I don’t have the skills anymore to win these since my health has gone downhill.

2 Likes

can you add xp multiplier for RP and the bountys? And harpers tokens and what not?

2 Likes

really can’t play this game without the timer freeze, make me wanna suicide lol.

1 Like

Timer freeze is a MUST. We’ve been waiting for so long for this one.
Would also be nice to add Chapter tokkens.

1 Like