Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes we just talked about this couple comments up see reppins picture make sure you select the latest version of the trainer

Gotcha! I actually loaded in the 2nd-most recent mod (listed 6 days ago) and it worked perfectly for me, the most recent one is still causing my game to crash for some reason. Maybe my game is out of date or something?

1 Like

hello

is the teleport to waypoint not working or am i just not doing it right?

what are you doing? make sure you enable unlimited health. then select a waypoint. then enable the teleport cheat. should drop you there

1 Like

yea. I have unlimited health enabled. then i put a waypoint and activate the cheat. it rings but nothing happens. does it not work on the following?

seems like the teleport related cheats are no longer up-to-date, on it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

there’s a mod that increases the length and grip distance of the grappling hook, can that be implemented into the trainer?

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Cattura

1 Like

i love you man for the fast response. got it to work. are you suppose to teleport to the nearest hunting tower?

Select a waypoint you already have been to. Then should bring you there.
I usually use mega jump and speed and just blast across the screen !

Hi, when I open the map, the inventory, misions, habilities or player menu, the game crashes. I can’t find a solution. Even if I change the keys (for example changing “habilities menu” key), game crashes.

PD: I’m from Spain, I don’t speak English well.

Greetings!

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem as Javyt. The game crashes when using the trainer and trying to open either inventory, log or skill page. When trainer is not active, and game starts on its own, there is no such issue.

@Javyt & @Krivtz make sure you’re using a legitimate copy of the game bought from Steam. Cracked games are unsupported by WeMod and will likely have a lot of issues, whether used with a trainer or not.

If your game is legit, try:

1. Launch the game first from Steam and wait until you are either on the main menu or have loaded a game save.
  2. Use Alt+Tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Also make sure you’re running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7. The game was not developed for Windows 10 and is therefore poorly optimised on Windows 10.

And finally, make sure you’re not trying to use the trainer online (co-op counts as online).

Whenever I use the max survivor level xp, max agility level xp, max power level xp, and max driver level xp, It always gives me one less xp point to when I can level up. For example if I need 75,000 xp to level up. When I use max survivor level xp it will give me. 74,999 xp. Please fix this.

I can actually see why this might be intentional and not an issue that needs fixing. In some games when making the player’s stat max using cheats it actually ends up breaking the game or causing issues. I’m assuming the reason the trainer gives -1XP than needed to level up is to prevent such a thing happening. Just a guess.

Just do something to earn that additional 1xp. It can’t be that hard surely? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As Ravenfyre has stated, this is mostly likely by design and not a bug. Some games will break if you’re at the exact XP needed to level up and will then not allow you to level up any further. Find a zombie and give it the good ole’ 1,2 and that should level you up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re right. It would usually not be a problem. Except for survivor xp which you can only get by doing quests. That makes it a lot trickier as you have to grind quests to level up your survivor level. For agility, combat, and legend this is not a problem.

dang i have tried everything to get the teleport to work but it just doesn’t want to work any tips ?

UV Flares are not working!