Dying Light crashes when trying to load a save file

Yesterday I tried out WeMod for Dying Light, and it worked without any issues and I had fun playing with it.

Today, I start the game through WeMod, the game loads up perfectly, then I click on Continue to continue my last played game, it starts loading and boom, straight back to the desktop. WeMod also changes from Playing to Play, meaning the game got closed completely.

I saw a similar post to this, and there were some good recommendations in the comments, like changing the compatibility mode to Windows 7 and Validating the game files on Steam. I tried all of these and none of them fixed my issue.

I also started up Dying Light without WeMod and my save loaded just fine, so it’s definitely something happening between DL and WeMod.

If anyone has any idea on what might be happening, please tell me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The game has had an update recently. Therefore the trainer will also need an update.

See this staff post in the official thread for the trainer: Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.