Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Health Ally
3. Unlimited Rage
4. Unlimited Musou
5. Unlimited Fame
6. Super Speed
7. Super Damage
8. Unlock All Skills
9. Freeze Time
10. Unlimited Gems
11. Unlimited Gold
12. Unlimited Facility Materials
13. Unlimited Weapon Materials

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/07/2019
    Started development

• 08/07/2019
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 10/08/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Nice to see this. Wanted to ask out of curiosity. I noticed it already says request update in the trainer. Is it out of date? Or did someone report issues? Just curious why that became available, wanted to check before I buy the game.

Well being we never had a trainer for this game and last update was 2014
The request update must be for uplay ? GoG version I’m guessing

Could be! Usually if a game has an option to vote for a different version’s trainer to be made (epic, Microsoft Store, Etc), it shows up next to the steam button, this just says request update under steam. If it’s just concerning a different version, I can’t see which one when I click on it.

Thanks for the thought though, I’m not as familiar with all the nuances of this as others are!

2 Likes

Just tried buying a weapon with unlimited gold turned on- my gold went down.

Are you using the steam version of the trainer?

Yes. Weird I tried again, my gold went down when I bought something, but later I went back to the shop and it was back up…

To clarify though, I have gained gems in a level and it brings the total up to 9999. I don’t see a similar effect for gold.

working for me:
unlimited health
unlimited health ally
unlimited rage
unlimited musou
super speed (a few notches too fast for my taste but still works)(maybe if possible several different speed options can be added)
unlimited gems
unlimited fame
unlimited facility materials
unlimited weapon materials
freeze timer

doesnt work:
unlimited gold (gold didnt change at all when enabling)
super damage (super damage seems to work on some enemies but not all Liu Bu it had no effect on on escape from luoyang mission)(also only seems to work sometimes while other times in same mission it acts as if its not even enabled)

have not used:
unlock all skills

@ClanCentirio Thanks for the detailed report! @MrAntiFun Will circle back to it when he has time :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for this awesome trainer. I can confirm that these are working for me:

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Health Ally
  3. Unlimited Rage
  4. Unlimited Musou
  5. Super Speed
  6. Super Damage
  7. Unlimited Gold
  8. Unlimited Facility Materials
  9. Unlimited Weapon Materials

However, the unlimited gem does not work for me:
10. Unlimited Gems

I did not test the rest of the functions.

Running Windows 10 1809 LTSC

Thanks!

Ok thanks for letting us know. We’ll see when he has time to fix the broken ones !

Text
1 Like

I’m not sure what changed, I could use the trainer fine before but now even if I don’t run any cheats whenever it saves the game just hangs.

Could you by chance get a video of the issue you’re explaining? It would probably help with diagnosing the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Nevermind I found out that it was the Ransomware protection setting in security blocking the save file from getting accessed. Turned off controlled folder access. Must of gotten turned on by one of the windows updates.

1 Like

The DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Love this game and I’ve been having a blast with this just running around killing everything. I do occasionally get 1-shot killed even with unlimited HP on, when an enemy hero gets a lucky hit on me with a special move. I’m totally immune to the regular soldiers and unit commanders etc. only the named heroes can kill me. I guess that’s the thing with playing on Ultimate!!

Thought it might be a conflict with another option being on (like Super Damage somehow applying to them too) but doesn’t seem to make a difference. Everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks for the detailed comment helps out a lot glad your having fun with the trainer.
When mrantifun has some free time he can take a look and see what’s up
Thanks agian ! :grinning:

trainer stopped working after the first time i played the game ???

worked perfectly the first time i played the game and now every time i try to play the game w/ wemod none of the cheats activate

1 Like