Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have not had this issue at all. As a matter of fact, i played for atleast 12 hours yesterday with it on (without remembering i had it on) and i never had that issue.

Ok thanks for report. Iā€™ll give a shot again tomorrow. Maybe some game bug interferred with the option.

Nope, the bug happens again.

Some machinery, built after option activation, have their recipe requirements set to 0. So they produce products without raw materials and throw an ingame error as the scrinshot shows.
Disabling the option doesnā€™t produce effects. Restarting the game fix all. The save file is not compromised.
Hope this report could help, but the game experience is not really copromised. It requires only some restarts sometime, pretty much after a blueprint spawn.

1 Like

The Dyson Sphere Program cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Move Speed (M/S) cheat added
1 Like

Trainer for crafting stuff on fabricator without mats is creating an ongoing error and does not craft the material

have you found a workaround to enable that without error? im not getting any product donde unfortunately but the error for me still remains

With latest update, anyone else unable to save their game if they use the Instant Research option?
It comes up with some manner of runtime error, but the game doesnā€™t crash it just stops autosaving!

Itā€™d just be nice to be able to skip all the preamble when starting a new save lol :smiley:

Have you tried with just that option on and see if it auto saves? the auto save popup appears for me tho, i havent checked the auto savesā€¦

Iā€™m not having an issue with Runtime errors with any of the options, Instant research is simply not working for me.<\s>

Nevermind. I reloaded game and it works properly now.

Hello,

Iā€™m also having some issues with the ā€œno crafting material requirementsā€ā€¦ smelters and assemblers set their recipe to 0 and donā€™t workā€¦ but no bug for saving the file ><

2 Likes

Having same issue but it is fixed after reloading a save. Hope they fix it since reloading a save just to make things work is counter intuitive. :sweat_smile:

Using the option ā€œno crafting material requirementsā€ with the assembling machine + reloading save, still makes the error to appear for me, can you provide step by step what you are doing for it to work?

All Components Can Be Crafted by Hand CTRL F3 are both broken now. (The other was fixed after reboot)

Is this going to be updated at some point?

This Trainer needs some serious updating.

If possible could you make a cheat for facilities to either produce without needing materials, or at least to keep producing indefinitely after the first initial load of their required materials?

1 Like

donā€™t use the freeze day cheat cus it stops crafting of buildings from happening

ah cool thing would be if the fuel cheat was changed to make it so that stuff like the solar panel guns and node and other buildings that work similarly also would have infinite ammo

Please update. Several are not working or not working as intended. Thanks.

Trainer need UPDATE !!! After use any options the game said error ā€œunknow runtime dataā€ ( the data prototipe CentreBrain incorrect ). Game version 0.9.27.15033 .

1 Like