ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can I use these in online mode ?

No you can not, you will get banned / suspended. Using a number of them in offline mode then going to online mode will yield the same result. Seems people are still figuring out which mods we can use offline without risk to our accounts when we switch to online

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer!!! As for myself I could care less about online multiplayer. Destiny taught me well that randoms are simply green with caustic B.S. I enjoy single player games. So thanks again.

God mod might need some work, when big bosses jump on your headā€¦You Died shows up a lot. Grin!!
That guy on the horse at the start of the game got me four times before I won. I had God mode enabled, did not seem to help.

Enjoying the trainer and the game, keep up the excellent work.
Cheers
Kit

I just cant get the trainer to work. Tried with steam in offline/online mode.
Game starts and wemod tells me ā€œWeā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into your game.ā€

This is essentially the same thing as editing stats

Could one of you who say that you donā€™t care about online do some research for the community and turn on godmode only in offline and then turn it off and connect to the servers to see if that will get you banned?

Your service will be honored :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Can you get banned for using this on offline mode?

Thank you for a great mod. Is it ā€˜possibleā€™ to have EXP Multiplier? I mean technicallyā€¦

Will using 100% drop rate get you banned?

Iā€™ll be testing this out today myself just got some stuff going on, Iā€™ll go by the numbers and try everything people have suggested with making sure the Trainer works and all that. I planned on doing mods people made for ER anyway, so I was gonna get blacklisted from the legit servers sooner or later. So Iā€™ll keep this place posted with my findings.

11 Likes

The runes are the exp so the rune multiplier is the one you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably new to souls games, since the currency is the XP

ahh I get it nowā€¦ yeah I didnā€™t care much about souls game before, until this one. Open world is a different story. With this trainer, I set things similar to Skyrim and loving it. Thanks for a wonderful trainer.

how do I lock changes in the MOD in place? I donā€™t mean save them, but lock the mod so that pressing any kind of key combinations would not adjust mod config any further? If I go outside the game and type something, C button is still captured by the mod.

For whatever reason when I run through Wemod Iā€™m hard capped at 2fps even on Low, in spite of the fact that my pc is FAR above the recommended specs. When I launch from steam Iā€™m at 60fps all the time on max. Any workarounds?

Same issue.
I tried every thing i can to improve fps.
but still same.
any tips? or help? please

Soā€¦ interesting bug happening. I was testing god mode out, and somehow it got to the point where any enemy attack that hit me would one-shot me, even IF I had infinite HP on.

Having an issue where the horse cinematic wonā€™t trigger. Itā€™s supposed to happen after your 3-4 Grace find. Anyone else having this issue?

So start the game with wemod in offline mode and everything will be fine ?

2 Likes

Yup, no matter what I do now, if I use infinite hp OR god mode, I get one-shot regardless of the strength of the attack.

Known issue with the game as a whole, not WeMod. Keep trying the Grace until it triggers, thatā€™s what I did.

hello my problem =

these cheat require the game to be launched by wemod please close your game before pressing play

first open wemod = problem ā€¦ first game open and .2 th open wemod = again problem

steam offlive or online = problem