ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did they detect EVER having infinite health enabled, or only actively having it enabled while online?

I can’t imagine how enabling it for offline play would edit/alter a character file permanently? It seems like giving items/runes/stats would do that, but not just forcing no damage taken?

A boss killed me while i was using unlimited hp and god mode, is this normal?

Where can I find the saves so I can move it before going online it’s not in the documents folder.

Never mind I found my saves and a couple of file title “eroooo.s1,2,ect” I’m guessing these are what’s gonna get me ban

no those are there for me too and i havent activated wemod on elden ring yet

1 Like

So, as far as I can tell, the Unlimited HP DOES NOT WORK on attacks that deal more than your total HP value in game. It works on everything else. I tried using God Mode once and still seemed to get hit with attacks so I’m not sure if that works at all, but I did it in conjunction with Unlimited HP so I can’t tell if it doesn’t work completely or if it’s just the ignore hits part.

Aside from that, the only other thing Unlimited HP doesn’t save you from is instant death effects, but that was the case in other Dark Souls games in the past. Hopefully cheats for ignoring status effects like some trainers had in Dark Souls 3 can get figured out.

1 Like

Can I get banned if I using this in offline mode ?

Will i catch a ban for this if I simply use god mode/ignore hits in offline mode then take the character online when Im done using God Mode /Ignore hits?

2 Likes

For whatever reason when I run through Wemod I’m hard capped at 2fps even on Low, in spite of the fact that my pc is FAR above the recommended specs. When I launch from steam I’m at 60fps all the time on max. Any workarounds?

1 Like

So how does unlimited HP work? Still turning itself off after a few minutes like it did in Dark Souls 3?
I guess EAC is not helping.

No risks? I’m afraid of EAC :frowning:

Yes and no. There is no straight answer. You can be soft banned and not knowing this. They did that in Dark Souls 3 where you only got a message if you switched language.

Run on DX 11 and on “High”. Try it!

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can still play CO-OP whilst having used Wemod?

same here. i just ended up using one hit kill and got my stuff back lol

NO DO NOT DO THIS PLEASE, they use easy anti cheat you will be perma banned from the game and you will have a game ban on your steam

3 Likes

no just close the game first

1 Like

It’s my understanding that giving yourself something permanent will lead to you being banned online. So, manually altering your stats or level with WeMod will be detected. However toggles such as God Mod / 1-hit kills are fine offline and won’t lead to disciplinary action if you restart the game before going online (I could be wrong about this).

Can anyone confirm whether using the rune multiplier and 100% drop rate still allow you to play online after a restart?

1 Like

I think we all need to know at this point “If We Can Get Banned / Soft Banned / Any Kind Of Ban” by using these mods offline and when time comes to play online if we would be punished for this or not ?? I would love to use mods in an offline round, but i dont want to risk to get banned in the Online section for this. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

i dont want to edit any stats, i just want to make loot drop more often and maybe give myself some runes, if i use that offline and then turn off wemod when i go online. Will i get banned?