ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can unlimited buff duration for weapons…

1 Like

the fact they can make things work even though band dainamco trys so hard to make it so we cant shows they are good. there are instruction on how to make it work. It is a lot more than others do. It works just find if you follow the instructions

1 Like

can you add a “unlock everything” script please

Same problem here, is there any fix?

GOD YES, thank you for Fly Mode. I can finally make a new save without having to play through the story to unlock my favorite areas.

Has anymore used “Edit Runes” and did you get banned?

Mine’s turning off immediately after i turn them on, and no, I’m not playing on steam, the one I’m playing is cracked.

Hi guys,
So iv got a problem
I only used first 4 trainer options (Im bad at the game) no adding runes, item nothing else.
I though i was in the clear so i joined my bro to play online on the chara (yea im a dumbusss)
and got punished ofc.
So i know the pentaly runs out after some time but it says only if the files has been deleted. Is it still fine if i just play that chara offline and never go online after the pentaly ends or would it only end if i delete the character?

The ELDEN RING cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if you are going to update your standalone menu as well? Only reason I ask is because Wemod seems to make Elden Ring have random lag spikes and the only thing that stopped it was to close Wemod and use your standalone menu.

Thanks for the help in advance!

I’m more curious is. Can I go offline, Turn off the game, Turn on WeMoD, beat a boss (with no online), save it Turn off the game, disconnect the game and disconnect WeMod. Turn on the game. Would that give me a ban or suspicious activity?

Yes. It’s recommended that you make a separate character just for playing offline with wemod.

Is there any way to make the “edit health” function persist between game launches? When I launch the game it resets back to the health that is determined by my Vigor stat, rather than the health that Wemod set.

will the cheat not work if i buy elden ring from other platforms?

Is anyone else having their saved game crash to desktop with they try to load it up since the recent update?

I tried loading up my first save, and my only save since this is my first play through, and the game crashes before it finishes loading.
God, I hope it’s not a total loss, I was just about to finish the game and having to start all over again is gonna make me toss my keyboard out the window.

Nope, it’s still launching for me.

Trainer is top notch and works perfect if you follow instructions. I feel like some people are using cracked version because it works flawlessly from
Launching in WeMod.

I had to start the game again with the new update because it doesn’t recognise my game saves, and that’s three times. Now most of the cheats don’t work with this version and the previous ones worked fine, I hope they can fix it soon and we can enjoy this adventure again. Please Fix the cheats

If you pay for pro, it will, “save” your inputs so you don’t have to redo them at every launch

Try verifying steam files. I’ve had no issues for 1.03 and 1.04