ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mine has been working great (thanks, creators! :D)
Until the recent update - now it still works for everything except rune mods. I can’t toggle anything in the “Inventory” section. Is anyone else having this? I just reinstalled the entire trainer to see if it was just needing the latest update but no dice. Rats!

Edit: I am able to modify “unlimited item use” so I can get around this by using the Lord’s Runes in my inventory. So the lack of runes is not anything, I’m just wondering about functionality and if it’s something I derped up somehow :wink:

Edit2: nevermind… it suddenly seems to be working again! maybe the new download/install did it. Sooooo… :smiley: if you’re having this issue, try reinstalling.

Can you modifiy a character offline then turn off mods then go online?

if not how about the items like maxing the amount?

I wouldn’t do cheats and go online. WeMod is about offline single player cheats. I’ve heard of people being banned and some posted about it in this very thread.

I cannot run Wemod for Elden Ring. It shows me its not detecting the game giving me error to click OK or Help or Report Problem.

I’m using the newest version of the trainer and my current ER version is 1.04.
What have I do to make it works?

No. Any stat modification done to a character while offline will be flagged once online.

You have to launch from the .exe in game folder rather than thru steam/wemod

EDIT: Check the info section for elden ring. There are instructions on how to get a successful launch

Thanks it helped me. Just link exe file in Wemod a click Play here instead of do that on steam. Good =)

So obviously if you manually change the stats of a character directly you’d be banned but would you still get flagged if you instead gave yourself the runes to reach max level?

the 100% Drop Rate doesn’t work ?
the only one I wanted to use u.u

Will i get banned if i go on offline mode and just use infinite health cheat to beat a boss im stuck on, then restart game, and go online again without cheats???

I would say don’t try it, although I did the same thing as what you’re asking with World War Z. Went offline, used cheats to play a few episodes, restarted the game, and went online with the same level and all. Never got banned. I assume it just depends. Not sure on what particularly, but I have never been banned otherwise. You’re always taking a risk when you do, and I took mine. If I got banned, I sure as hell would NOT come here for advice/blaming them for my wrongdoing. If you get banned, just don’t hold anyone else responsible.

1 Like

Is it toggling off for you automatically or just no effect?

you will be fine i done it np 400hrs online no issues since

Same issue here, it shows the cheat is on but has no effect in game. Other cheats (tried few of them) works fine.

Which enemy are you fighting to get a drop from? Please know that not all enemies have droppable items, as stated in the cheat note.

just not effect :c
EDIT: now it worked!. but when I put the silver scarab talisman the discovery drop from 300199 to 274

Thanks! That works wonders! It is the silver scarab indeed. I was farming without cheat earlier I had silver scarab on me, it must have messed with the cheat somehow.

Elden Ring has server side checks, that cross checks all your stats, gear and runes amount, that will shadow ban you if it detects anything unusual.

So if you wanna avoid bans:

• Don’t touch your stats, level, runes.
  • Don’t have items you shouldn’t have.

If you use the runes multiplier on this trainer, you’ll probably get banned (as the server will count your runes one by one to make sure they legit, is how I got banned in Dark Souls III).

Hi
After an insane amount of deaths fighting the ulcerated tree in the hallingtree sewers, i just want to use the one hit kill cheat for this fight, it’s getting on my nerves too much. If i use only this cheat one time offline, can i risk to be banned when going back online ? I appreciate a lot the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Indeed, I finished the game and used whatever cheats I liked. I never went online and never had an issue.