ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You need to follow the method mentioned in the trainer notes. Make sure you launch the game before clicking play in WeMod.

I did.
Disabled the anticheat, launched from the exe, then tried to run wemod [I manually put in the exe into wemod].

Would not find it when I followed the instructions on wemod.

Iā€™m going to try removing the start_protected_game file from it entirely and rename the exe eldinring and see if it works that way. It seems to be having trouble reading the exe name.

So the EXE needs to be named ā€œeldenringā€, not the older method of disabling the EAC by renaming the EXE to ā€œstart_protected_gameā€ while renaming the actual EAC file to something completely different.

The instructions on the app donā€™t reflect the new method.

Thanks for your help anyway, glad I figured it out!

1 Like

As long as it doesnt change the ā€œhpā€ stat directly, for example, you wouldnt want to use the drop cheat if you wanted to use the char online, because it permanently changes the discovery stat, which will get you soft banned. Anything that changes a stat permanently should be considered bannable. For quick help, I recommend the god mode that ignores enemies attacks.

Either way, infinite health nor god mode will protect you from falling to your death, also, there are cases in where you get hit larger than your hp pool, you will die regardless.

1 Like

If an enemy hits more than your hp pool you will die, there are times when the game frames just make it so you die. Would recommend god mode to get thru certain points unless youre just practicing parry and dodging.

1 Like

doesnā€™t work anymore, can you please update it

The game crashes whenever I get close to the dragon at the Three Sisters. No cheats activated, just bugs out and crashes.

that sounds like its more of a game issue not a wemod issue?

Only crashes when WeMod is activated.

Uninstalled and reinstalled WeMod (removed traces before reinstalling, btw). Loaded directly from eldenring.exe. Have steam_appid file in the folder where the EXE is as described in the instructions. Loaded game until the character was visibly in game. WeMod still canā€™t load up the mods.

Help?

1 Like

when i press play through wemod the game launches and after a while it says were having trouble or finding your opened game can someone help?

I get same result. It cant find the game

Iā€™m having trouble when loading up almost all of the cheats. The game only allow me to use ā€œZero Weightā€, ā€œ100% Drop Rateā€ & ā€œStealth Modeā€. When I try to run any other cheat, it makes a sound of error and goes back to ā€œOFFā€. Anyone can help?

Iā€™m having the same issue wemod canā€™t seem to find the game

Hello i have a problem with my wemod on elden ring. whenever i try to use wemod with elden ring the game just stops responding right from the start, if i wait for a few minutes the game finally starts up but it once again stops responding after a minute and stays like that for a few minutes and it repeats this cycle. It also does the same thing even if i donā€™t try to use the cheats, like whenever wemod is open on my computer the game behaves like that. The game is absolutely unplayable in that state. Can someone help me out ? Thanks in advance.

Uninstalled and reinstalled WeMod (removed traces before reinstalling, btw). Loaded directly from eldenring.exe. Have steam_appid file in the folder where the EXE is as described in the instructions. Loaded game until the character was visibly in game. WeMod still canā€™t load up the mods.

Help?

doesnā€™t work anymore, can you please update it

This dosnt work please fix

It does work. The last game update was 2 months ago and Iā€™ve personally played it since then.

I AM USING THIS MOD FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I HAVE A PROBLEM HELP ME PLEASEā€™!!!