ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am in the middle of mountain top of the giants. My character can now be one-shot by any enemy. This includes the most basic. When I engage Unlimited HP I become a two shot character. Does anyone else have this problem? I have never played on-line as I am running WeMod.

Yes I havenā€™t played in a while but as I remember Unlimited HP doesnā€™t make you invincible. I think you can increase your defense using the Defense Multiplier. Then use Unlimited Items to refill your HP if needed.

1 Like

I only tried unlimited HP when I realized I was being one-shot by everything. I never used god-mode or HP modifiers. For a while I was getting odd rune counts. Character starting at 1k runes, significantly less than I had when I closed the game. Is there a chance that FromSoft made a quiet change.
I went back to Limgrave. What I found is the Hit Scaling is VERY HIGH with a single arrow from a guard taking over half my health. I put a considerable amount into my HP through runes. Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure I havenā€™t really kept up with it. I played at release and just started again. How many points do you have in Vigor? That seems like a lot of damage but itā€™s hard to tell because I donā€™t know your character level and stats? Could the arrow have come from a Ballista?

The arrow was from a standard guard with a basic cross bow. I am between 75 and 80 in almost all my stats.

Wow that definitely sounds off. Have you tested it without the trainer? Also, are the points you put into your stats actually reflected in your characterā€™s defense stats? Iā€™m not sure why that would happen. Hopefully someone who knows more about modding will reply.

Testing the character without the mods running was my next step. It seems that everything in the game can how kill me in two hits. Makes it unplayable. I will try without the mods running, starting directly from steam and post my results. Next I was going to start a new character running mods and see how that works. I have never played on-line, even before I had had wemod, PVP was never my thing. I will keep my progress posted.

Yeah, it really seems strange like your stats arenā€™t actually affecting your character. Good luck!! And let us know the results.

Can you use this cheat trainer for seamless co op? I assume that will result in a ban lol.

ultimately, does the cheat for infinite hp work in the late stages or not? Or is a ban problem?

Personally I wouldnā€™t use a trainer or mods when playing PVP, that would give an unfair advantage. Per notification screens from wemod it would probably end in a ban of some form. Trainers and mods are great if you are looking to get through the game on your own. I made sure that turned off the network option when I started using mods.
I could see From Soft and other getting very upset if everyone started using mods and trainers in PVP sessions. That could lead to them taking more aggressive actions against mods.
For the sake of everyone in the community I wouldnā€™t use mods in PVP.

Update on my one-shot issue:

I loaded a new character, it has the same problem. This was done while running the trainer. I then tried my characters loading directly from steam (no trainer). Everything returns to normal HP when running without the trainer. When I load the trainer everything becomes one shot. I mean that I am dead in one-shot by virtually any enemy.

Are you setting any character stats with the trainer? Did you set any before? Do you have any cheats set to load by default/remember? When you look at your characterā€™s stats do hp, stamina, phy defense . . . correspond to vigor, endurance . . . ? Are all cheats set to default when you load the trainer?

I havenā€™t actually used most of the cheats and Iā€™ve never set any stats with the trainer so Iā€™m not sure if that could cause the problem. I wonder it thereā€™s a way to completely reset the trainer?

If you havenā€™t already maybe try asking in the discord? The moderator doesnā€™t seem to be monitoring this thread anymore.

I have been running the same mods since the beginning. Unlimited Stamina, Zero Weight, 100% Drop, Runes Multiplier, No Runes Lost on Death, Unlimited Item Usage

That was all that I was and have been running, both before when it was working as expected and now. I havenā€™t tested turning them off and turning them back on. I do have it set to memorize them.

I just tested both of my chracters - one from release and one started about a week ago. Both are taking normal damage with the trainer loaded. Did you try disabling memorize and resetting the trainer? Maybe itā€™s setting something to lower your defense and since you have it set to memorize it may be getting set each time you load it.

Thatā€™s a good point. If you are showing that itā€™s working on your system with the current patches then it something gone wrong in my system. I am going to un-install and ensure that all parts of WeMod are removed from the system and registry, then will do the same for Steam. Then re-install and see what happens. I will run WeMo but not engage any mods, and see what happens with incremental changes.

I was able to fix the problem by un-installing WeMod and the Widows overlay. I didnā€™t re-install Steam or Elden Ring. I made sure that I ran a tool to clean the registry and any files left over from WeMod. Once I re-installed it appears to be back to normal.

2 Likes

Hi there.
I canā€™t seem to get the mods to find the game. I followed the instructions and removed the easy anticheat and added that steam_appid txt file with the numbers and it is still having an issue in finding the game.

Did you launch the game directly from the exe?

Hi there, yes I did, we mod isnt recognizing the game. I also used the method of renameing the EAC and renaming the eldenring.exe ā€œstart_protected_gameā€ as is the method I use to deactivate the EAC.

IF the reason is the name of the exe could you recommend a method of deactivating the anticheat that will allow wemod to function?