ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just what is listed in the trainer notes

Just to make sure, you didn’t manually link the exe WeMod and you are going to the folder and to launch the game, right?

Correct

Does elden ring show the message about tampering?

Still working, this is great! I only put steam on offline mode, opens the game with wemod, log in my save and than turn on steam again. The game continues on offline mode but steam remains online.
I really want to try to mod it while connected to FromSoftware servers, but it’s too risky :c

but using wemod in offline mode, then going online, didn’t you get a soft ban?

my point is: I wanted to put the char lvl 300 for example, then close the wemod, stay online and play with my friends

Yes, you can do this. I do this, play PvE offline and when I want to play with friends or invade others worlds, I just turn off the WeMod and open Elden Ring through Steam :slight_smile:
Ps: When I use WeMod, I open the game through WeMod while steam is offline (you can put Steam online after log into your save offline).

1 Like

But it’s important to know that I didn’t test all mods offline, I just use runes multi. and god mode or PF/Stamina full, nothing like edit my runes for example. I think it will not get a soft ban too, but edit runes can be something inconsistent in your save.

1 Like

stay with steam online after opening the game, can you get the achievements?

runes multiplier and rune editor is not the same thing?

So I put the steam_appid in the game folder and it still launches through Steam when I try and launch it through WeMod. Am I doing it wrong?

I have no problem with WeMod yet, but while playing Elden Ring, a teleport feature could be very useful and time saving, but could remove Elden Rings major features such as exploration, I appologize if I am suggesting for too much and are pressuring to the amazing people who work for the mod.

You need to manually launch it from the exe in the install folder.

yes, you can get the achivements even while steam is offline. And no, EDIT runes it’s different than MULTIPLY runes. When you multiply, your kills give you the multiply runes, EDIT you are editing the number of runes whitout killing or doing nothing, just editing.

1 Like

add me in steam:

Darth Mamako

just tried to play and its not working :frowning:

1 Like

same here it says it can’t find the game or has trouble working…
my game version and wemod version are all up to date as well.

Please check the trainer notes in the read before playing section at the top of the trainer. You will need to do the bypass manually.

No you will not get ban, i tried this and its all safe when i went back online an coop to other peaople, the only mod that will get you cheat is a mod that change your character like stats etc, but the runes multiplyer and 100% drop raate is fine, So dont ever change your char stats and mod your char or weapon if you still want to go online