ELEX Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Add 10 Attribute points doesn’t seem to be working for me. Everything else works. also tried to level up and then use the mod and changed screens etc, but not working in the inventory window or outside of window or combination of both.

EDIT: Now it would seem the Add 10 to Strength, Constitution, Dexterity etc. (all of them) only allows me to use it once per category. Continued use does nothing aside from the first input.

This trainer appears to have fallen behind. The issues are as follows:

1. The “health” attribute toggle does not allow a “ring of toughness” or any other item that adds health. When wearing the ring it appears you are down 20 health which is what the ring gives you.
  2. With the “Unlimited Items” toggle activated you can’t empty containers like chests or lockers - you simply dupe one of the items several times.
  3. The attribute increases - Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence and Cunning, as well as XP and Levels only work once. The “Attribute” and “learning” points do not appear to work at all.

Of course, not of this is the fault of the creator. It is now the 12 - 31 - 2017 and a large update only occurred a couple of days ago but since I can’t really survive in this game without a trainer an update would be immensely appreciated.

And, I have confirmed that if you use the attribute, XP, Levels, or the points increases, you no longer earn experience. This needs confirmation from others but it is true in my case which means that these functions are unusable. Save before you add a single point.

afraid this trainer seems dead now.

as are many others in infinity now it seems :frowning:

was good while it lasted.

@STiNGERR, any chance you could add this to your updates you’re working on? Just grabbed the game and need some extra health lol

The Trainer works perfectly fine for me! Thanks a lot!

Just had a few crashes while playing around with infinite items and then reset purchase, but that was kinda obvious to happen. :wink:

keep up the good work!

Hi mate im having an issue where when i run infinity with elex it kills my frame rate (drops to 40-50 where when i dont have infinity running i average about 110) just wondering if theres anything i can change to rectify this

Hello

I’m just wondering yesterday my infinity updated and now none of the cheats for elex show up so i can’t use them is there anyway to fix this ?

I would be happy with any solution

Thanks

Would it be possible to make an incease/decrease cold mod?

I just downloaded the trainer but nothing happens when I hit play. It spins a bit then just stops.
I use GOG. I’m sure I’m just not doing something right. I pulled the Elex icon over to the custom button because it said it couldn’t find the game. I have no idea what to do. Thanks for any help!

I did try turning off my antivirus (avira) but it didn’t seem to help.

Well the trainer was made for the steam version im guessing gog mite be different

I read several replies to other questions that stated it was working fine with GOG. so not sure what I am doing wrong.

If you are having trouble as I read in some of these posts–such as some of the cheats don’t appear to work, etc., here’s the simple fix! Works perfectly, btw. Proper procedure for running the Elex trainer is as follows:

1) Run Infinity (runs great in my Win10x64 build 17686.1000 build, btw.)

2) Click on “Elex” in the “Games” list so that the options window for cheats/training are open and visible

3) At the top right of the Infinity Elex window, left-click the Play button to launch Elex–you must launch the game from here if you want to use the fantastic Infinity options offered for this game–

4)Allow Elex to begin and load in your desired save, or start a new game, etc. When your desired game is loaded, ALT-TAB to leave Elex and return to your open and running Elex trainer & cheats page.

5) From this open and running Elex trainer/cheat page, make your selections–you will hear the appropriate feedback sounds for each option–which lets you know that the selection is working and has been made! Important, if you do not hear the appropriate feedback selection sound–the selection hasn’t been made because you have probably reversed steps 1 & 2 above–in which case things won’t work right, as I discovered. Make sure you run Infinity first and then run Elex from the Infinity Play button. Audio Feedback for the option selections is excellent and works really well, imo. Nice feature!

6) After you have made your selections then get back into the game either from ALT-TABBING back or else simply left-clicking the taskbar Elex program tab.

You are done! Works perfectly, easy peasy. Have fun! Infinity looks to be a great idea and well done thus far!

To recap: I noticed that if didn’t launch the game from the Infinity program, and I simply moved back and forth between the game launched separately and the Infinity program, that things wouldn’t work right–most options wouldn’t work, etc. Elex must be launched from the Infinity trainer Play button located in the Elex options page. After getting the order worked out everything works reliably 100%! Nice! Great idea, actually–the whole Infinity concept!

is this going to be updated?

Have an issue where one hit kills does not turn off. I hit the key by mistake and now even with wemod app not running the one hit cheat is still present. It is fine in a new game but all saves reflect the one hit kill is still active. Ran CCleaner and the issue is still present./ Love the program but one hit kills ruins the experience/

2 Likes

Hi, with the new version of wemod app this does not work for me. When I click on play, the app dissapears and when I clin on the app agin while playing the game, I can not activate any cheats. Can somebody help me…step by step? :smiley:

ELEX latest update (v1.0.2981.0 Build 427388) not working

I’ve added the option to vote for an update in the WeMod app :blush:

The ELEX cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the one hit kill cheat does not turn off, it’s ruining my game! please fix

thank you

3 Likes