ELEX Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Some games won’t revert back but we’ll give it a look and see what we can do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, it wouldn’t be a big deal if the NPCs don’t die for a single hit. It’s game breaking at this point

2 Likes

I also got the same problem where the 1 hit kill dosnt want to turn of and it really hard to continue the game without having crucial npc dying is there a fix for that yet ?

3 Likes

Any chance of getting a trainer for Epic?

1 Like

Having the same issue as a few others. One hit kill doesnt turn off. Tried changing weapons etc, no luck

1 Like

Hello.
WeMod doesn’t work in the game called ELEX - I’ll show you the screenshot

1 Like

Warning at play, version incompatible, and at playing, CTD all the time… impossible use wemod + Elex (steam)…

Any chance to improve or adjust the wemod with newest version of the game?

Same here… the game run, but CTD

HELP

somehow the one hit kill option is bugged for me, i used it once to kill one annoying mob, but now still every single mob is one hit, even without starting or playing over wemod.

Somehow knows how to fix?
I tried to verify steam files, but this didnt fix the problem.

Same here every NPC is one hit and I don’t know how to reverse it other than starting a new game :cry:

I’m probably imagining things, but every time I launch the game ELEX through the WeMod app it triggers rain in the game. I’m not talking about bad timing with the rain mechanics and it just happens to be raining every time I jump into the game. I mean every single time I launch the game through the app it’s raining. And yes, I tested it by launching the game through the desktop icon and not the WeMod app, and when I did that, no rain.

I don’t know if it’s just me or if any of you folks have experienced this as well, and if at all possible found a solution to it.

If no fix is available, that’s fine too. This is in no way game breaking, just a little annoying.

Might be you. I’ve played Elex and wemod together, and I remember a variety of weathers. Mostly clear tho.

F

Gotcha, I’ll keep playing and see if the weather changes to clear or something else when I switch zones. So far I’m still in Edan.

Just wanted to say that this trainer appears to work with the GoG version of the game. Just direct it to ELEX\system\ELEX.exe and you’re good to go. Options I’ve used which work are:

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Jetpack
Add 5k Elexit

I haven’t tried the rest because I have no need of them.

These work via Unlimited Items (the arrows for sure anyway)

I have done this via feedback but none of the stat cheats work.

These cheats don’t on GoG version.

Hey, it has been some time. Can we PLEASE get this updated to the current version?