Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Empyrion - Galactic Survival
This is the official discussion topic of the Empyrion - Galactic Survival Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Food
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. No Radiation
5. Unlimited Jet Pack
6. Stable Temperature
7. Unlimited Quickbar Items
8. Unlimited Unlock Points
9. Mega Exp

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must go into the game world before you press Play on the trainer. Move your character around for few seconds before you can activate the mods. Some mods require specific things to do as well. Read mod descriptions.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/21/2019
    Started development

• 07/21/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 09/29/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/02/2019
    Unlimited Jet Pack cheat added

• 01/09/2020

• 07/12/2020

• 08/05/2020

• 01/07/2021

• 08/12/2021
    Updated notes

• 03/10/2022

• 05/21/2022

• 09/09/2022
    Updated notes

• 10/27/2022

• 12/30/2022

• 03/10/2023

• 08/02/2023
    Stable Temperature cheat added

• 02/20/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey there!

Do the cheats work on servers that are not supported by the easy Anti-Cheat system Empyrion has.
Also, will a cheat be developed any time soon to have the creative menu brought up, that’d be awesome if it could. :slight_smile:

We are not sure as we dont try them. Trainers are made for singleplayer use only
So working on unsupported servers is something we dont support

3 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

hey and thanks. found issue or it is just me… trying to fly with cheat but when i doo it, i get broke leg and cant run anymore when i dont wana fly anymore

EDIT: Disregard, and I will delete this post in a day or two, giving you time to see this. I was trying to use seed 8675309…because, reasons…and that is too large of a seed. It somehow corrupted the entire game. After shutting down Steam and re-launching it, WeMod, and Empyrion (unrelated as it was due to an Alpha game that SUCKS) it works fine.

Trying to use Empyrion trainer and games crashes almost as soon as I enable the health cheat. I am waiting for several minutes in game before launching the cheat

game updated but can confirm all features still work as they should except for jetpack and quickbar items. also found a method to get infinite items if its a stackable item (materials, turrets, etc), would like to share with you if you have an easier method to communicate with you. (i.e. discord)

1 Like

Is the trainer broken after the last update on 11.18.2019?

1 Like

Changes:

Hello, the cheat is cool, thanks for your work
Does not work 3 functions:

1. This Is Jet Pack
  2. Quickbar Items
  3. Unlimited Unlock Points

. Are you doing specific things related to the cheat ?
Couple of them need some special attention to get them to activate, make sure you read the cheat description for that cheat. When we get a chance we can take a look and see what’s up

Every update the jet pack cheat breaks. Last update was 3rd Dec. jet pack is broken again as is the Fly option. Putting in an update request on the Antifun remains unanswered as the site is no longer used. The chat is dead and ppl are looking elsewhere for trainers since the WEmod partnership. Don’t expect any further update and I think I’m going to pull out of my donations as I’m paying for a site that is no longer being used and I’m not getting a game updated that I was donating for. Why am I going to pay for nothing?

Yes, I read the description I have for some reason does not work quickbar “You must select an Item in your quickbar before you are able to activate this cheat” I did everything right

The game released an update and the trainer most likely needs to be updated now as well. Feel free to vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Changes:

Hey, guys
Tell me, I still do not work function “Unlimited Quickbar Items”, the description performed correctly. If someone managed to activate this function, then write expanded what you are doing, please.

Unable to load game through the WeMod trainer. Used to work fine on my same PC a year ago.

Welcome to the community @Treehaven. :slight_smile:

Could you be a bit more specific, please? What error messages do you get? What are you trying? What exactly happens when you try?

Received the error telling me to wemod cannot load cheats and asked me to restart game. I tried to restart both the game and wemod, and then tried to reinstall both the game and wemod. Still receiving the same error.