App Horizon

Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Empyrion - Galactic Survival Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Food
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. No Radiation
5. Unlimited Jet Back
6. Fly Mode
7. Unlimited Quickbar Items
8. Unlimited Unlock Points
9. Mega Exp

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must go into the game world and move your character around for few seconds before you can activate the cheats , Some cheats require specific things to do as well , Read cheat descriptions .

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/21/2019
    Started development

• 07/21/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 09/29/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/02/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey there!

Do the cheats work on servers that are not supported by the easy Anti-Cheat system Empyrion has.
Also, will a cheat be developed any time soon to have the creative menu brought up, that’d be awesome if it could. :slight_smile:

We are not sure as we dont try them. Trainers are made for singleplayer use only
So working on unsupported servers is something we dont support

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

hey and thanks. found issue or it is just me… trying to fly with cheat but when i doo it, i get broke leg and cant run anymore when i dont wana fly anymore

EDIT: Disregard, and I will delete this post in a day or two, giving you time to see this. I was trying to use seed 8675309…because, reasons…and that is too large of a seed. It somehow corrupted the entire game. After shutting down Steam and re-launching it, WeMod, and Empyrion (unrelated as it was due to an Alpha game that SUCKS) it works fine.

Trying to use Empyrion trainer and games crashes almost as soon as I enable the health cheat. I am waiting for several minutes in game before launching the cheat

game updated but can confirm all features still work as they should except for jetpack and quickbar items. also found a method to get infinite items if its a stackable item (materials, turrets, etc), would like to share with you if you have an easier method to communicate with you. (i.e. discord)

Is the trainer broken after the last update on 11.18.2019?

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements