Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

hi, can i request an easy craft mod. Thank you

1 Like

I think an easy craft cheat would be great, but I would settle for the cheats that are supposedly already here actually working.

Food doesnt work, radiation doesnt work, health also doesnt work.
Ok actually nothing works properly. Needs update

1 Like

The trainer stopped working after the last update of the game. Please update. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Guys, the trainer has stopped working after the last update, unlimited quickbar seems to be the only one working, thanks, appreciate your time and effort.

1 Like

Hi, love your trainer a lot, but to enjoy it even more, update it please. Thanks for you efforts.

Hello everyone ! It would be nice if the trainer could get an update. Many thanks for your work !!

Make sure to report in the WeMod app itself as a failure and not just here, please (if you haven’t already, as well) - that’s where they monitor for work structuring and prioritization. :slight_smile: Cheers!

hello, only the cheat resource item of the shortcut bar works but the others no longer works at all

bonjour, les triches de jeu sont laissĂ© Ă  l’abandon ?
oĂč manque de temps ?

bonjour, je joue avec reforged eden et il n’y a que un seul trainer qui fonctionne celui de la barre de raccourci !!

bonjour, aucune trainer ne fonctionne maintenant !!! svp besoin d’une maj dùs que possible

Hi Guys, I know your very busy, but can we get an update to the mods please.
Your time and effort is always appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

bonsoir, toujours 1 seul trainers qui fonctionne, les autres se dĂ©sactive qu’importe qu’on lance le jeu avec ou sans wemod.
malgré le respect des conditions particuliÚre de certaine triche !!!

bonjour, besoin de maj !!! svp

y’a-il une raison pour ne pas l’avoir fait jusqu’à prĂ©sent ?

i hate to post but can we please get an update its een 5 months and its voted to number 5? please and thank you

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Stable Temperature cheat added
1 Like

Really loving these empyrion cheats so far if they ever do a future update on the trainer It would be awesome if someone could add an Unlimited Shields on all structures

the mods don’t work for me

1 Like