Endless Space 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is there a way we can build this up onto the new feature, “Request Update” ?

The Endless Space 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Worked fine on the first day of your update, however as of tonite i cannot get it to work again. Tried on a few new games. Tried them each one at a time, dev mode on/off. no luck. On the first day though it worked fine for me with all 4 activated. Should i be doing something im not? Thanks for your solid work!

so are theses working or not atm?

It should stingerr updated this trainer 20 days ago. The last game update was like 40 days ago so it should work

seems only the dev mode cheat works if any others are used the game crashes

need update trainer for game v1.4.9 s5.It not work with hissho faction .Thx

Doesn’t work anymore on this version: V1.4.13 S5 GOLD-Public. It keeps crashing after I activated the cheats.

This game had an update on the 6th of August, we’ll get back to it as soon as possible. If you would like to help it along further, voting for an update in the WeMod is the best way! :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you also please let me know which cheats are not working? Thanks!

All the cheats aren’t working, it crashes the game.

Ya the game updated couple days ago again so the trainer will need an update too best thing to do is vote for an update to help it along

1 Like

Is there any update for v1.4.21 S5 GOLD-Public?? mine keep on crashing the game

There is an expansion that is due to release tomorrow (12th Sept 2019) for this game; however, despite updating the WeMod application the game continues to crash after you end your turn after enabling the cheats (per the instructions).

Is there any update on where this is in the queues of games?

Kindly review and update the trainer, even though I follow the instructions exactly as given, with many attempts the game keep crashing thereafter.

1 Like

Please. I never got to see it working :sob: :sob: :sob:

I wonder. Does the comandline option (“C:\Path to your game .exe file\EndlessSpace2.exe” --enablemoddingtools) no longer work or why does anyone ask for a trainer? I ask because its a long time since i played it.

The Endless Space 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi, for some reason the game just crashes when I try to end the first turn after enabling the cheats. Tried to wait until the 5th turn without anything queued but it did not help.

Tried with all add-ins and DLC’s, and without any enabled.
Tried to just enable just one cheat at a time but got the same error.

crashfile gives out:
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.5.1p4_70301f5c2872]

Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module Unknown at 0033:a1b40009.

1 Like

Since the update on 1/18/2020 when using this and I end turn, the game crashes everytime now.

Can you send me your save file please? I’ve tested it again and had no issues, may be a progression based issue. Thank you!